Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
this will depend on your track/class. some people think it's an advantage, but most no-electronic classes are bracket classes, where i don't see that it matters if you use a 7531. typically no-electronics are refering to a transbrake/delay box. normally a throttle stop is also lumped into the same category.

·
SPEL CHECK
3,612 Posts
Can an MSD 7531 be used in a foot brake no electronics class?
had to sell mine & get the 7530T made 200.00 doing it to:D , lol ! they saw my dad flipping the switch on the rear of the car & started to :smt088

they say you can record a run & program it to repeat the same run blah blah !!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
brackets are still regulated by a sanctioning body nhra, sbra, ihra, which ever the track has still must go by there rules and this one is under general reg. for no elec. bracket (heavy, or pro)

·
SPEL CHECK
3,612 Posts
WHAT? that must be one magical box if it can make a car repeat a run...i mean that would mean controlling DA and wind direction/speed, etc....that's laughable, lol!
i hear ya , thats what i was told by my track tech guy , i started to laugh at him. like i said i made 200.00 selling mine & buying the nhra approved one.

now i have a cry baby sticker on my back window holding a 7531

1 - 11 of 11 Posts