Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
Jeg Coughlin during his first championship years. I knew all long I was just seeing if anyone else knew.

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
BINGO... Knew it would be you Lutz, the old guys know all that stuff..
As for Shawver... He's just tryin to be nice to me... Got sumthin on him...:supz:

Of course I knew because he's an Ohio boy and I helped him install it LOL.... I guess 40 is old.

·
Registered
15,547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Of course I knew because he's an Ohio boy and I helped him install it LOL.... I guess 40 is old.
What I want to know, is how long did he use it before NHRA figured it out, and banned it, forcing the use of the 7530T?
Just Phuckin with ya Bill, on the old guy thing. You have no idea what I'd give to be 40 anything AGAIN....
Me, George, and Biggs... The senior grade officers of the "Phuckstik Brigade"....
I think George is the oldest...
OLD DAWG:supz:

·
Registered
22,722 Posts
What I want to know, is how long did he use it before NHRA figured it out, and banned it, forcing the use of the 7530T?
Just Phuckin with ya Bill, on the old guy thing. You have no idea what I'd give to be 40 anything AGAIN....
Me, George, and Biggs... The senior grade officers of the "Phuckstik Brigade"....
I think George is the oldest...
OLD DAWG:supz:
2 years to be exact and don't forget Ray into that senior grade deal. I'm sure he has shit stains in his underwear older than me LOL....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts