Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was given a MSD Digital 7 PN 75301 from a friend and want to know if I should use it. I was told to get the msd Digital & PN 7530. Will the 75301 work for what I need? Its a SBF ford with a plate kit. Car is a heads up grudge race car. Should I keep this or sell it and get the 7530?

·
Registered
623 Posts
The discontinued 75301 is the same Dig 7 box and has all the same features as the discontinued 7530T ( there is no 7530). The additional feature that the 75301 has and 7530T doesn’t, is that it records the last run you made and you can download the acquisition file. It only records 1 run and overwrites each run as you make passes. If it was free I’d definitely use it. I’ve used this ignition box and have the .pdf file instructions for it if you need this. Just pm me an e-mail address to send them to.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sorry, I mean how does it compare to the PN 7531? I called MSD and they said not to use it cause of the TCD (Traction Control Device) that is built in. Anyone use this box? Does it work just as good as the 7531?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts