Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted here a few weeks as follows:

"I recently sold my 7Al-2 and bought a Digital 7 (75301). After installation, per MSD's instructions, there is power going to the box but no power out. I have a crank trigger and the HVC II coil. I ran the thick red wire to the battery (16 V. Turbostart), thick black wire to the negative cable/block, thin red wire to ignition on/off switch, gray to tach, dark blue to transbrake, light blue to roll control, and the pink wire is also connected to the transbrake. I am not using the violet, tan, white or brown/white wires. All other cables are connected to their designated places, ie, coil, crank trigger, etc. MSD tech has been no help. Can anyone offer a solution to this problem. Maybe I am not using a wire that I should be using?? I can't figure it out to save my life. Any in-put will be appreciated."

I sent the box to MSD and got it back yesterday. Hooked it back in and it's still not working. MSD issued a check list and stated that nothing is wrong with the box. Has anyone ever experienced this? Moreover, can anyone help me correct this?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts