Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I have a direct port nitrous system and an msd sci. I'm trying to get my MSD 3 stage retard module to work with them and activate the ignition retard whenever the nitrous system activates the solenoids. I got it installed last night but when i went out this morning it was pulling the timing constantly, not just when the nitrous system is activated. I have all three activation wires grounded (they are supposed to activate the retard whenever they are removed from ground) I also have the positive soldered to the positive ign wire in the dizzy (diagram says hook to switched ign source, also shows it connected to the same wire that the SCI is hooked too. Which is what I did. They are both wired to the positive ignition wire in the dizzy) , the white wire connected to the negative wire in the dizzy, the yellow connected to the white wire on the SCI. Black to ground. Violet to nothing (start retard, I don't need it) I will get a picture of the diagram when I get home from work but I have the module disconnected for now so I can drive to work without my car falling on its face when I drive below 3k rpm. I'm hoping someone will have some ideas for me but if not I guess I will try calling msd tomorrow because I need the car ready for the track on sunday.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts