Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Thanks, Bryan! The car is a new piece after you worked your magic & i know its going to get better. Metz Performance all the way to the winners circle..:partytime!

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts

·
Registered
15,599 Posts
Actually, I think the pic looks great! It's different and gives a 3D 'action' kind of look. You could have kept me out of it though, LOL!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Congrats Tim....& crew

·
Registered
344 Posts
Thank you everyone for the praise My driving has "sucked" lately I have been trying to hard so sometimes you just have to relax and just DRIVE! I have to thank Jimmy Lopez my crew chief ,engine builder for the power and putting up with my mood swings!lol........I want to personally thank Brian Metz and his guys Mike,Nick,and Conrad for a chassis that works!I want to also thank my friend Jeff Prock for all your help over the years you have always been there for myself and Jimmy all of these years.Thanks to my crew Edwin Robles for all your help thanks to Billy Adams whole crew ,Johnny Baio ,Joe Priola for all of your encouragement thanks to becky and scotty k for all your hard work you do with true street giving all of us a place to race...........Thank you Tim

·
"Less talk, more thought"
2,134 Posts
Nice job Tim!!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Congrats Tim !!! Dennis caled me saturday night after you took the win. Looks like J-LO is got that thing fine tuned. ;) Jimmy's the best, that's one guy that we can always count on, nomatter what.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Thanks, Frank! Its a well deserve win. I busted my ass that day but it payed off. Mr.Wondeful got his mojo back & its all goooood now..lol
Kelly, thanks for the pics bro! I learned a few things just by looking at them pics you took from Edwins badass 67 Impala!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts