Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BIG CONGRATS TO MR. DON SWINDELL SR WHO WON THE 5.50 CLASS AT KIL KARE LAST NIGHT IN C.U.D.R.A'S ULTIMATE WARRIORS SERIES!!

THIS MAN COMES TO RACE! WE SHOULD NAME HIM THE MAGICIAN "NOW YOU SEE HIM, NOW YOU DON'T!!

RACE RESULTS AND POINTS WILL BE POSTED ON THE CUDRA WEB SITE LATER TODAY!

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
How many cars in the fields ?

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
Jeesh. Hope he got gas Money out of that. That seems like long tow. Don't understand we're every ones at. Good program if they could get the cars. All though I think their Indexs are off and too close together. Congrats to big Donnie.

·
R.I.P DAD 9-25-2012
4,967 Posts
It was hot as fuck that's why no one was there ......I know Quaker sucked monkey ass

·
Registered
443 Posts
I don't think the heat had anything to do with it.The 3rd is gonna be "hot as fuck" I bet all you renegade guys show up.

·
Registered
123 Posts
i think the weather, weather damage and lost of power all had something to do with it. still had a good time hats off to kil-kare and cudra!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to everyone for the good words!! We are going to keep pushing. We got some great feedback from the racers at Kil Kare and we are positive that if we have the opportunity to do this again, it will be great!!!

We will be editing the races from last Saturday, so we can fit it in on our show Drag Racing "The Ultimate Sport" Thursday, July 12, 2012 on
http://streamingsportstalk.com This is a TV/Radio Show hosted by us for Drag Racers of all dimensions. Heads Up, Grudge, Bracket and even Bench Racers! Make sure to tune in and listen and watch and then you can even call in!! We'll make ya famous! :party

1 - 11 of 11 Posts