Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone want to talk about this one? Where is Monty when you need him to explain another clock fuck up?

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Hot dog wrapper...

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
If Ur talkin about the ADRL race here in STL the weather is awesome today. Partly sunny, 65 deg, 45% hum, and a slight NW wind (partial head wind at the track).
Mike

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
270 Posts
Kepner said it carried the front wheels through the lights so I would imagine that might have something to do with it.

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If Ur talkin about the ADRL race here in STL the weather is awesome today. Partly sunny, 65 deg, 45% hum, and a slight NW wind (partial head wind at the track).
Mike
Better yet 213 in a head wind, probably would have went 217 with no head wind LOL.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Kepner said it carried the front wheels through the lights so I would imagine that might have something to do with it.

If he tripped the MPH w/ the rear and tripped ET w/ the front....maybe.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
I am serious on the head wind. No BS!!!! Weather channel on the iPhone says 15mph.... Too bad I am not at the track though... One of those days when u will get a sunburn and not realize it do to the cool air.
Mike

·
Registered
22,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm just taking a stab based on what was said. Granted I'm watching the race in canada on my laptop.
Everything is distorted by the time it gets to Canada J/K.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts