1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Sophomore Member
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Definately Eleanor from gone in 60 Seconds.

·
Registered
13,160 Posts
Here is the deal.....If someone came to you and said they would give you a perfect replica of any movie car or TV show car (or truck), and an unlimited gas credit card, which would you pick to drive to work every day?

My pick is the 55 Chevy from Two-Lane Blacktop :)

...4-speed, BBC, Tunnel Ram and all. That car is pure street racer !

http://www.lakelandraceway.com/images/two-lane/tlb2002_4.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKcIGPQST9s
I got to ride in that car...About 10 years ago

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Don't know, too many to choose from really. But I would probably say Project X from Hollywood Knights, before Tony Danza blew it up racing the cobra. Or Steve McQueen's Mustang from Bullet.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Definately Eleanor from gone in 60 Seconds.
You know, I like the car alot. But you can go to any Satruday night cruise now and there will be 3 of them there. It really lost that appeal to me when they start showing up everwhere. Kindof like the AC Cobra's to me now. They made a little over 600 originals, now there are 65 million copies.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I can't remember the name of the movie but Richard Greco(sp) was a street racer with a bad ass Mustang. They had a lot of nice cars in that one to.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I can't remember the name of the movie but Richard Greco(sp) was a street racer with a bad ass Mustang. They had a lot of nice cars in that one to.
Born To Run. That was a good movie.

·
Registered
103 Posts

The movie was Born To Run, it deff was a sick mustang... Id drive Stunt man Mikes Nove from death proof

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
You know, I like the car alot. But you can go to any Satruday night cruise now and there will be 3 of them there. It really lost that appeal to me when they start showing up everwhere. Kindof like the AC Cobra's to me now. They made a little over 600 originals, now there are 65 million copies.
I agree 100% but still really like the car. Now you can get exact replicas built which kills the originality of it.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
those cars are good and all...but for a daily driver as said. Id have to go with the A-Team van on land, and miami vice boat on water
This was one of my first thoughts LOL. I'm a little more practical, I have 3 kids LOL.

1 - 20 of 190 Posts