Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 40 of 166 Posts

· Registered
298 Posts
Rick the Owner of Motown Muscles' site is a real nice standup guy. He really tries hard to do things right when it comes to events, gatherings and the site it's self. Motown has it's fair share of good guys, always willing to help in any way shape or form... Like Stenod, Phil, Rick..etc... BUT! They have a TON of Complete Phuking Idiots that do nothing but hide behind the keyboard and talk shit.... Now don't get me wrong. I like to talk shit as well as the next person but these KIDS take the cake. Rich 20 Something punks that have never seen a wrench let alone use one.
I have been going back and forth with a few of these guys and all I can says is that if you proclaim that you are going to " Make someone your BITCH" when you see them.... You better step up or keep your mouth shut.
Regardless, The Yellow Bullet Cars would eat the Motown cars alive. I think I seen a post overthere talking about who had the fastest car on the board and Montys car was number 1.. .. . :-D

· 140th phuckstick bitches
13,678 Posts
puckit yellowbullit cars would wipe the crankshafts out of 96% of our members muscle. Now I dig the Idea of a Mowtown Muscle / Yellowbullet.com shoot out and you guys would add a level we would love too see. We'd need more than a morning rental too pull it off!.

Mixed classes: ie yellow bullet and motown cars run together
bracket class... 13 and slower & 12.99 and quicker

Protree class for each site with elims. The winner of each sites pro class going at it for the king of detroit's worldwideweb.

· Registered
3,666 Posts
Jeff Taylor said:
puckit yellowbullit cars would wipe the crankshafts out of 96% of our members muscle. Now I dig the Idea of a Mowtown Muscle / Yellowbullet.com shoot out and you guys would add a level we would love too see. We'd need more than a morning rental too pull it off!.

Mixed classes: ie yellow bullet and motown cars run together
bracket class... 13 and slower & 12.99 and quicker

Protree class for each site with elims. The winner of each sites pro class going at it for the king of detroit's worldwideweb.
does yellow bullet have any bracket cars?? or anything slow enough to run in a 13 sec bracket? :-D

· Registered
49,855 Posts
what are the terms. ( im with motown muscle) Heads up ? N/A FI cubes wieght ???class's

· God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Yellow Bullet vs The World

1. Yellow Bullet vs Motown City Muscle

2. Yellow Bullet vs NSCA

3. Yellow Bullet vs NMCA

4. Yellow Bullet vs OSCA

5. Yellow Bullet vs Orlando World of Speed (tough race here :shock: )

· Registered
3 Posts
We can take our lumps. :)

Do we want to do this in the April-May timeframe to give you guys some early tuning for the season?

We normally squeeze in a quick 16 heads up pro tree, 11.99 & Faster Bracket, 12.0 slower bracket in our track days.

If we ran this with one of our regular events, we'd make this a full day show though. Say TnT all day, slide in our regular classes for our club points series and then run a heads up and bracket class for the site wars?

Maybe the handicap is if one MM car gets by a Yellow Bullet car... the loosing driver buys everyone's beer for the party that night. Red lights included. :twisted:

Rick

· Registered
3,666 Posts
85Camaro said:
81 olds said:
beebemotorsports said:
Make sure there is prize money for the best wheelie
Beebemotorsports will contribute some money

just pay me know :-D
your going to let me pilot the car for this event so we can put that bitch in the 8's right :-D
let me get this striaght , you didn't want to go 9's in my car but you'll go 8's ??? :-D :WGAF and to answer your question WHATEVER IT TAKES [email protected]!!!!!!!! 8)

· Registered
4,950 Posts
81 olds said:
85Camaro said:
81 olds said:
beebemotorsports said:
Make sure there is prize money for the best wheelie
Beebemotorsports will contribute some money

just pay me know :-D
your going to let me pilot the car for this event so we can put that bitch in the 8's right :-D
let me get this striaght , you didn't want to go 9's in my car but you'll go 8's ??? :-D :WGAF and to answer your question WHATEVER IT TAKES [email protected]!!!!!!!! 8)
Put some brakes on that car that chit is scary :shock: and a chute just in case :-D

· Administrator
137,281 Posts
Let's have it September 10th.. We're all a bunch of internet racers anyway so it shouldn't interfere with any other events..... I'll talk to Chris to see if we can have the track all day Saturday.. :-D

· Registered
4,950 Posts
Sweet I like the sept date..The later in the year the better I think everyone will agree 8) Chuck's post on MM is getting some good replies over there too. They know the odds are stacked against them, but like true Detroit street racers they're not hiding from anyone 8)

21 - 40 of 166 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.