Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
555 Posts
good idea, yellow bullet has the faster cars but motown muscle may win the "bling bling" factor. Besides stenod being on there board, one of there faster cars is the silver ls1 with a liberty that runs low 9.0-9.20's N/A.

· Registered
555 Posts
Motown Muscle must have gotten scared there server went down after you posted this topic

· Registered
555 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Let's have it September 10th.. We're all a bunch of internet racers anyway so it shouldn't interfere with any other events..... I'll talk to Chris to see if we can have the track all day Saturday.. :-D
Another vote for later in the year, Sept or Oct. My drag radial car will be done and I should have my buddys 10.5 outlaw car finished by then, two more for the YB team.

I agree with Monty the less rules the better,

1 stock suspension
2. 10.5
3. big tire
4. N/A

any engine,any power adder, any weight, YB in one lane MM the other lane.

Hey Monty, did you happen go to warren mott for HS?

· Registered
555 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Yeah class of 89.. :oops:
Also class of 89...but St clement H.S just down the road from Mott. I'm building a outlaw 10.5 malibu for my buddy Dave and he graduated with you. looks like the YB team is older and wiser than the MM team 8)

· Registered
555 Posts
I favor Mid Michigan, Its been a few years but I only paid $500 for the day the few times I rented it. They prepped both lanes and it hooked awesome as usual.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.