4,950 Posts
81 olds said:
85Camaro said:
81 olds said:
beebemotorsports said:
Make sure there is prize money for the best wheelie
Beebemotorsports will contribute some money

just pay me know :-D
your going to let me pilot the car for this event so we can put that bitch in the 8's right :-D
let me get this striaght , you didn't want to go 9's in my car but you'll go 8's ??? :-D :WGAF and to answer your question WHATEVER IT TAKES [email protected]!!!!!!!! 8)
Put some brakes on that car that chit is scary :shock: and a chute just in case :-D

· Registered
4,950 Posts
Sweet I like the sept date..The later in the year the better I think everyone will agree 8) Chuck's post on MM is getting some good replies over there too. They know the odds are stacked against them, but like true Detroit street racers they're not hiding from anyone 8)

· Registered
4,950 Posts
That's it phuck going to autorama in 07 with my car for a first appearance, sept sounds like a better dead line. Going to be tight but may be well worth it :twisted:

Heading to Beebe's to start cracking the whip :evil:

better be a class for a small block with 2 foggers :twisted:

· Registered
4,950 Posts
ReiKo said:
85Camaro said:
That's it phuck going to autorama in 07 with my car for a first appearance, sept sounds like a better dead line. Going to be tight but may be well worth it :twisted:

Heading to Beebe's to start cracking the whip :evil:

better be a class for a small block with 2 foggers :twisted:
What about a class for a 4cylinder with Turbo/Nitrous/Alcohol? :lol:
You won't here any whinning out of me, I'm all for the run what ya brung
put MM cars in one lane and the YB cars in the other.

If I get beat by a 4cly it's a bad mutha phucka, thats all I got to say 8)

· Registered
4,950 Posts
LTLHOMER said:
85Camaro said:
Pooch565 said:
I don't know if my slowsmobile will make it a whole quarter mile, but it will eighth mile like a motherphucker!!!. :-Rock
It's ok after the 1/8th mile you be so far ahead of the motown guys you can just coast the rest of the way :-D
Hey...us motown muscle guys are supposed to lose...so imagine how it will feel if you are one of the few YB guys to lose to the MM guys...

It's more fun being the underdog... :-D
The only thing I'm sweatin is getting the car done in time :-D the rest will be a sunday drive. Building a complete car in under 10 months including body work and paint is going to be tough :oops:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.