Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
good idea, yellow bullet has the faster cars but motown muscle may win the "bling bling" factor. Besides stenod being on there board, one of there faster cars is the silver ls1 with a liberty that runs low 9.0-9.20's N/A.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Motown Muscle must have gotten scared there server went down after you posted this topic

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
what kind of race are you thinkin about chuck ? fastest over all or setting up a coulpe classes like a milan heads up night?

·
Registered
635 Posts
hey why arent you at work :shock:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Phuck Yellow Bullet against Motown Muscle Iam thinking Yellow Bullet against the WORLD! If you're going to the olympics boy's you better go for the gold. :-D

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:shock: The World

Not a Bad Ideal!

Yellowbullet.com vs The World

Team Yellowbullet:

Monty(my chit wii be running in 2006) Mikho

Jim(Gumby Dammit) Monson

Billy(I'm on the same team with Who!) Glidden

Chris(I'm just hang out) U.

Bruce(no it's not monty car) Sneed

Johnny(I must be dreaming, where on the same Team) Baio(I will not red light)

Ray (My Chit Looks Good)Mach

81 (Radials for Sure) Olds

Jim(wreck a class for sure, aka: the mother phuckin Man) Powski

Jim(stop the Heartbeat) Detrick

Kelly(just smile Dammit) Pelrine

Papaman(aint nobody fast like me) PMS Express

Eric (My turn to Play)Sledgehammer

Dennis(It's Chomping Time) Shark Trainer

Wade (Black Beast Driver) It's my Ford

Butch(I'm lying about sitting out year) Kemp

Many, many, more I'll post soon!

·
Administrator
136,618 Posts
Hey we're gonna have to flip a coin for Stenod!! He is a moderator here not there.. :-D Now what they got? :-D

YB.com vs. the world? Hmmmm that has a ring to it..

How about YB.com vs the NSCA? :-D Our rules will accept Glidden, Millen, Lynch, Blevins, Lutz, Renfro, Gumby and others (sorry if I missed you) vs. Johnny Baio :smt005

·
Let the Clutch Out
17,708 Posts
:smt066 :smt070 :smt071 Let's Get 'em I ready I'll spray the bejesus out of everything I own . So I'll Take on all them damn 03-04 Cobra's. Better yet i'll go buy the best phuckin sports car on the lot and put a turbo on it (06 Z06) and we will kick A S S :twisted:

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
deputydog said:
good idea, yellow bullet has the faster cars but motown muscle may win the "bling bling" factor. Besides stenod being on there board, one of there faster cars is the silver ls1 with a liberty that runs low 9.0-9.20's N/A.
Deputy Dog.....would that be Mike Curtis' 66 vette you have for an avatar? sure does look like it.......if so a big HELL YEAH for the south :-D

1 - 20 of 166 Posts