Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Only reason I went with them was because it was easier for them to sell and get financed rather than me dealing with tire kickers and waiting for someone to come up with the money.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Only reason I went with them was because it was easier for them to sell and get financed rather than me dealing with tire kickers and waiting for someone to come up with the money.
I understand that, especially when they want go lower on the price without even seeing the item.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Motorhome definitely.
I have had both. Bought a used 2009 Gulfstream Super C on a Chevrolet 5500 chassis with a duramax diesel with 8K miles on it. It was sheltered since new. I like the fact I can use it for racing or vacation, where a race trailer is just that. It's also nice to just pull over and grab something to drink, eat or use the restroom and not have to get out. Pulls my 28' ATC with 3500lb car and golf cart like nothing.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
I use my 26ft Terra for over night stays.....Its been updated for the higher load of the 24ft enclosed trailer...

Attachments

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
We just picked up an older pusher, its a shorter 32ft with two slides. It has central air and heat, and a diesel generator. Pulls the enclosed 26 very well and it makes staying at the track so much nicer. Plus it's small enough to still get into campgrounds and use it for other things where a lq gooseneck would be a pain.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
We just picked up an older pusher, its a shorter 32ft with two slides. It has central air and heat, and a diesel generator. Pulls the enclosed 26 very well and it makes staying at the track so much nicer. Plus it's small enough to still get into campgrounds and use it for other things where a lq gooseneck would be a pain.
This is exactly what I've been searching for. Nice find.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts