Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I have considored doing this. How many of you have tried and/or are running these also? whats your feed back?

Oh, by the way SICK Bu right here!

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
26,907 Posts
What are they weight rated to? That would be my only concern.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Lonnie has been running those for quite some time now & he has not had any issues. that car is no light weight either.

bob

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
With the speed capability of some of those sport bike, I imagine some of those tires would have a high mph rating.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What are they weight rated to? That would be my only concern.

I thought about that, if you use rear tires, they are typically rated between 350 and 500 lbs.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
With the speed capability of some of those sport bike, I imagine some of those tires would have a high mph rating.

Ya, 190 plus. And I was thinking about the stability at speed also. It's not that I have a problem with M/T's or other brands. It's just an option I see others using, and I have had issues with the front runners stability wen getting out shape at speed. They'll roll over the side wall and you have loss control, braking and steering.

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
they are rated at 700-800 lbs per tire, we run them because at the time when he bought the rims, no one made a tire for them

we have been running them for years, 3600lb car multiple sky high wheelies falling out of the sky..........they respond like a go cart compared to the front runner type tires......this car would have come close to crashing a few times if it werent for having these on there, when you turn the wheel the car goes that way, not slide

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like a Perrelli Diablo rear tire, size looks like a 160/60zr/17.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts