Yellow Bullet Forums banner

201 - 220 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts

$6000
motor work, nitrous, air shifted, pump gas drive it every day and let it eat at the track deal. shoot me a pm if you want details.

·
Registered
61 Posts
ONLY ASKING $4800 FOR THE BUSA ABOVE NOW! ^^:party

trying to sell it to buy a ducati or will trade for the right duc, possibly add cash. shoot me a pm :D

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
I have an 08 Busa ROLLER for sale. I will remove the engine and aftermarket guages, and everything else goes with it. TiForce header, Muzzy fans, radiator and oil cooller,EK ZZZ chain, wiring harness with ECU Editor wiring, 2 map switch, Tiger Tail, HIDs, LEDs, 68", Trac +10" arm, Triple tree, dog bones and strap. The rear brakes aren't on, but will send the complete setup, as it's not been seperated, GIXXER wheels with ceramic bearings, Michilin front and Shinko round slick, 40T Vortex rear sprocket, +10" tail section that I can have painted to match for a very small amount. Air shifter ran thru ECU Editor, R1 throttle tube, Double Bubble windscreen, Bosch in tank pump. Probably missing something, so feel free to ask. Clear Texas Title. $5,500obo within reason, plus shipping. It will need an engine ONLY!

Here is a vid of the ceramic coated header.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwdgEE82u68

[email protected]
or feel free to call
409-720-9981

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
Super clean, very low miles[5800] 2003 Kawasaki ZZR1200. Probably the best "sport"touer..... it's power, comfort, and sport riding capabilities are seldom seen in a motorcycle. This is a super clean bike, with fresh chrome rims, sprocket, hub and fresh Michelins. There is no grime, dirt, rust, dents, or scratches on this beast. 2-up riding is comfortable, and long rides are a breeze. This bike matches my Hayabusa's performance within I'd say 90%.....but will do the long hauls much more comfortably. Too many bikes, and just had a knee replacement....so it's gotta go. Stock, with no mechanical issues. $6K obro.
Mike at....
mDOTrickettsATcomcastDOTnet or five86-557-700six

·
Registered
2 Posts
zx11 dragbike roller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope its ok to post here.if not please move it.

i have a 96 zx11 dragbike. need to sell the chassie. new chassie on the way. bike has pm wheels. shortened forks,mcintosh 6 over arm with air. 7 inch slick. wheelie bars,cut seat. all air tech bodywork except gas tank. tank is stock.paint is i pretty decent shape. selling roller only without motor,ign,shifter. $2400. obo. bike has been [email protected] 155 on motor so it will go fast. hate to sell but need to make room for new one.

Hey

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'd like to talk with you about the zx11 6155968855 Akachi is my name
zx11 dragbike roller
I'd like to talk with you about the zx11 6155968855 Akachi is my name
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope its ok to post here.if not please move it.

i have a 96 zx11 dragbike. need to sell the chassie. new chassie on the way. bike has pm wheels. shortened forks,mcintosh 6 over arm with air. 7 inch slick. wheelie bars,cut seat. all air tech bodywork except gas tank. tank is stock.paint is i pretty decent shape. selling roller only without motor,ign,shifter. $2400. obo. bike has been [email protected] 155 on motor so it will go fast. hate to sell but need to make room for new one.

·
Registered
983 Posts
**CHECK YB Classifieds for Pics - or message me and I'll Email them**
Custom Paint, Custom Bob...you gotta see this...........

2009 Honda 750C Shadow, Immaculate, completely and fully serviced, only 14,7XX miles, ready to ride today!! - Hot performance and a cool retro look!! V-twin engine produces plenty of power for effortless city or highway cruising, but it doesn't overwhelm you with its size and weight the way some big-bore bikes can. And check out those classically valanced fenders, the broad, low-slung solo seat with detachable passenger section, the wide tires rolling on spoke wheels, and the suspension that looks retro but feels modern-day plush. Easy on the eyes, and easy on the wallet. MUST SELL.
Will not last long at this price - be the first to come and get it.
$4995.00 or Best Offer!!

NADA Suggested
List Price Low Retail Average Retail
$6,999 $4,920 $5,153
Suggested Price With Options: $6,999

·
Registered
12,409 Posts
1985 Suzuki GS1150E. 14,600 miles. Has aftermarket exhaust, Corbin seat, Mikuni flatslides, chrome plated wheels, widened rear wheel. Very clean. More pictures available. $5000

1985 Suzuki GS1150E. 14,600 miles. Has aftermarket exhaust, Corbin seat, Mikuni flatslides, chrome plated wheels, widened rear wheel. Very clean. More pictures available. $5000

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
06 ZX14, 2500 miles, stock motor. Black. Full Muzzy stainless exhaust. Vortex billet levers, Vortex adjustable rear sets, cut seat and stock seat, solo cowl, McIntosh alumapro under braced arm, good for 65" wheel base. Adjustable kickstand, front strap and brackets, cycletech COm air shifter, GPR top mount steering dampened, 16-46 gearing with arm, 16-41 stock wheel base. Has a brand new Bridgestone R10R soft rear tire. Stock clutch with brocks springs and spacers with shim kit. New battery. Have a black powder coated tiger tail/tray to go with. Bike runs very good, 9.20's stock wheel base with 200+ pound rider, I went 8.91 on it at 64" with 1.36 60', I'm 220 suited.

$6,500 stock wheel base.
$7,000 with McIntosh arm and rear sprocket. Stock arm goes with.

Clutch cover does NOT go with, I took the lowers off because I did not want to cut them, they are in perfect condition.

Serious offers please, this bike is clean, clean free and clear title.

Andy, 616-325-5571

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
06 ZX14, 2500 miles, stock motor. Black. Full Muzzy stainless exhaust. Vortex billet levers, Vortex adjustable rear sets, cut seat and stock seat, solo cowl, McIntosh alumapro under braced arm, good for 65" wheel base. Adjustable kickstand, front strap and brackets, cycletech COm air shifter, GPR top mount steering dampened, 16-46 gearing with arm, 16-41 stock wheel base. Has a brand new Bridgestone R10R soft rear tire. Stock clutch with brocks springs and spacers with shim kit. New battery. Have a black powder coated tiger tail/tray to go with. Bike runs very good, 9.20's stock wheel base with 200+ pound rider, I went 8.91 on it at 64" with 1.36 60', I'm 220 suited.

$6,500 stock wheel base.
$7,000 with McIntosh arm and rear sprocket. Stock arm goes with.

Clutch cover does NOT go with, I took the lowers off because I did not want to cut them, they are in perfect condition.

Serious offers please, this bike is clean, clean free and clear title.

Andy, 616-325-5571

Sold

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
201 - 220 of 247 Posts