Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to find ''Jerry Sturgill'' Jr.Last I heard he got into a bad motorcycle accident in the summer, I have known him since early 90's he races the 8.50 index @ cecil county and atco,I have been trying to call he and leave messages does anyone know hows he doing?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Jerry is going between rehab and hospital. He is getting better, have not been down to see him recently. If you want any more info give me a call. Charlie 717-575-1062

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jerry is going between rehab and hospital. He is getting better, have not been down to see him recently. If you want any more info give me a call. Charlie 717-575-1062
Is this caldwell?Im his buddy with the 64 chevelle that runs the 8.50 index,thanks anyway im trying to go visit.

·
Registered
91 Posts
No it is Charlie I drive Caldwells car. I did work on Jerry's car to. I am not sure where he is at. He went back to hospital last week for surgery.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
hey chesterboyz ,how are you, i am the guy with the sliver fox body stang with the cameloen stripe on the side of the cowl hood.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey chesterboyz ,how are you, i am the guy with the sliver fox body stang with the cameloen stripe on the side of the cowl hood.
Whats up mad man?waiting for march to test.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No it is Charlie I drive Caldwells car. I did work on Jerry's car to. I am not sure where he is at. He went back to hospital last week for surgery.
Thanks Charlie,I'll have to get his room number.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
i'm doin good guys, i getting my car back together for march, testing, i will be running my buddies nova in the 8.50 index. we finally got all the bugs worked out . hopefully we can compete in that class.

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i'm doin good guys, i getting my car back together for march, testing, i will be running my buddies nova in the 8.50 index. we finally got all the bugs worked out . hopefully we can compete in that class.
When you going testing?So yo got the nova ready?Hope to see you there.Last time out I went [email protected] so Im ready.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Did they change the index to 8.38???

lol--j/k

See ya out there

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did they change the index to 8.38???

lol--j/k

See ya out there
No thank god,see ya soon harry.I finally got the combo working at the end of the season.I was kinda testing it last year getting my feet wet,Trying to keep up with you big dogs is tough.The best class I think.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I was just breaking balls cause slowing it down and being consistant can be just as frustrating.

Just look at the horrible end of season for me--i think i had 7-8 8.491-8.496 just TRYING to be close---lol--ughhhhh

Last hit on the car was 8.496 so wax it and shes ready to roll!!!

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was just breaking balls cause slowing it down and being consistant can be just as frustrating.

Just look at the horrible end of season for me--i think i had 7-8 8.491-8.496 just TRYING to be close---lol--ughhhhh

Last hit on the car was 8.496 so wax it and shes ready to roll!!!
I know your busting balls,thats your second job right?lol.
It was frustrating for me last year going from to loose converter to only 3 rpm off take it back out and it comes back worse,burnt 2 valves,engine back out before the yb nats.Going from number three qualifier to going to rounds to not making the field,Wow!!I dont think you dont have to wax that car no more.I love that car,brent has a bad ass car to.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Thats more like a tie for my primary job!!

What else ya gonna do looking at the snow falling???

Lets not even talk about engines out last year--lol--or ripping the nose off it at pinks and getting it fixed and back out in 34 days--lol

I do have to get some work to get done on it and be ready for that big indoor show in Oaks, PA end of March then we will be at Cecil the following week

Thanks for the compliments and yes Brents car is bad ass too!!

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats more like a tie for my primary job!!

What else ya gonna do looking at the snow falling???

Lets not even talk about engines out last year--lol--or ripping the nose off it at pinks and getting it fixed and back out in 34 days--lol

I do have to get some work to get done on it and be ready for that big indoor show in Oaks, PA end of March then we will be at Cecil the following week

Thanks for the compliments and yes Brents car is bad ass too!!
See ya in April,good luck this year.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts