Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Motor Mile Dragway in Va said that they will remain Closed for the whole 2020 season. I hope this doesn’t become a trend with the area’s drag strips! Our group didn’t have any races scheduled there ( it’s a 4 hr tow from here but it’s. a nice facility n the Gear Jammers had some dates scheduled there) Anyways, sux for all involved.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Fucking David Hagan. He doesnt give a shit about us wanting to race. That is my home track and its total b.s. Every year they find an excuse to get out of a schedule.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They might be loaded with $ but I just hope it doesn’t start a bandwagon effect.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
Fucking David Hagan. He doesnt give a shit about us wanting to race. That is my home track and its total b.s. Every year they find an excuse to get out of a schedule.
I didn't think the Hagan family had anything to do with it anymore. I thought they turned the operations over to someone else ?

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
^ Still a bad deal whoever is running the place. Hate to see it happen to the racers.

( Good food at the snack bar. Last time I was there I had 3 BBQ sammiches, with slaw ! )

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Sadly after all this b.s. nonsense is over most people wont be afford to race. Damndest lengths I've ever seen to dethrone a President.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Guys, let’s hope for the best. These times truly suck for sure. Trump 2020!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts