Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get a motor built for my project its a 91 mustang gt (street car)im going turbo.who do you recommend or use.im in ny.i dont mind doing mail order short bolck either.just want to use a place that does the right thing.also what are some recommendation that will help with building it for the street.seeing how the closest track is 3hrs away i wont be there much.thanks

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Where are you? There are several companies that will do a good job, but you might prefer someone halfway close to you for the sake of freight or support should you need something later.

·
...failure to communicate
4,872 Posts
x5 for BB&T
fastest04cobra on here is Dennis Bailey.

·
**BOOSTED SBF***
3,303 Posts
Al Moody Racing Engines in GA is very good with any and all Ford motors. They are reasonably priced and can handle everything from design, parts, tuning, and dyno work when its complete. I would suggest Mr. Moody to anyone. He has done motors for John Gullet (FFW Record Motor), Mike Hill (ORSCA record before going to Fulton), Erica Ortiz, myself (my nitrous motor made over 1100hp n/a and lived for several years worth of abuse and never even burned a plug). He has also built many many more for some of the best in heads up racing. I would be happy to get you his number and/or address if you would like to call and talk with him. Good Luck with whoever you decide to use. Everyone that has been mentioned is very good at what they do.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts