Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stop bitching about stick and ball sports and watch a real sport, why don't cha? I had some serious fun racing at Road Atlanta back in the day at the GNFs, and even though RA isn’t like it was back in the day with Gravity Cavity and the Nissan Bridge, it’s still a fabulous venue with a long-ass dyno straight. Today's races were good fun. Tomorrow’s SBK race is on FS2 and FS1. Look it up...

Article here >>>MotoAmerica: How To Watch The Action From Road Atlanta (Updated) - Roadracing World Magazine | Motorcycle Riding, Racing & Tech News

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Retract retract, I thought you said Road America, just focused and confirmed you said RD ATL
Road America is also a killer track. I've good memories of racing it back in the day, too. MotoAmerica raced there twice in the last month, getting the racing thing going after CV19 tried to kill it...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Tickets from DFW to Chirock are under $100 so count me in, going to pick up a 410 race on Friday night and check out trans am and Busch/nationwide on Saturday

·
Registered
14 Posts
Only racing I've been enjoying this year are the bikes. F1 is boring as usual, Nascar is too. Especially with the lack of personalities, with the exception of Kyle Busch and maybe one or two others. Cookie cutter drivers in cookie cutter cars.
One of the best races 2 or 4 wheels I've seen in a long time was the 1st MotoGP race this year at Jerez. Marc Marquez gave a Senna like performance storming back through the field after an amazing save and and going off. Then he high sided and broke his arm I think. If that didn't happen I think he could have given Quartararo a real challenge for the win. Amazing performance even though he crashed. MotoGP and SBK and even the Supersports are some of the best racing to watch IMO. Just the amount of commitment you guys have to make when racing is really awe inspiring.

·
Registered
5,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only racing I've been enjoying this year are the bikes. F1 is boring as usual, Nascar is too. Especially with the lack of personalities, with the exception of Kyle Busch and maybe one or two others. Cookie cutter drivers in cookie cutter cars.
One of the best races 2 or 4 wheels I've seen in a long time was the 1st MotoGP race this year at Jerez. Marc Marquez gave a Senna like performance storming back through the field after an amazing save and and going off. Then he high sided and broke his arm I think. If that didn't happen I think he could have given Quartararo a real challenge for the win. Amazing performance even though he crashed. MotoGP and SBK and even the Supersports are some of the best racing to watch IMO. Just the amount of commitment you guys have to make when racing is really awe inspiring.
Yep, both Jerez races were pretty awesome, and, yep, Marquez did indeed break his arm. He tried to ride at Jerez 2, but pulled out after FP2. Somewhere there's a thread on those races.

Don't miss the Czech round next weekend. I know I won't.

·
Registered
23,663 Posts
Hey OP we finally watched last weeks GP Moto Race today was entertaining (y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts