Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, its Mother's day in a few days and I'm out of ideas for something to do for my wife. I guess getting her a vacuum cleaner or workout video wouldn't be a good idea. I can just hear her, "what you saying, I'm fat and the house is mess"!!! LOL What are you doing for your wives who are mothers?

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Sugesstion from the the receiving end (haha): gift certificate to a day spa for a facial, gift certificate to a local shop for a manicure and pedicure, gift certificate to Victoria's Secret (we all LOVE the place) for whatever we want to get and then we show you so its a win-win situation. Bed Bath and Beyond or Bath and Body Works for a basket with bath and shower stuff. Pretty much anything except a vacuum or work out video......;)

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
I get the best gifts for Mother's Day... It's just me and my daughter, so every year she MAKES me something special, it doesn't cost a dime, and it's priceless. Last year she made me a frame, and got grandma to but me a coffee mug that said... Moms do little things with great love. That's all I need !!!

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
I'm going up to Tyner, TN and plant some new grass seed on Mom's grave.

Give your mothers a big hug and tell them (yes, actually say the words) that you love them. That's all they really want.

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Yeah, Vacuum cleaners are for the HOME... not presents, unless of course they ask. I know some women who would happily take a vacuum cleaner if they needed one. All I want is the hand made gift she's planning this year. She keeps telling me it's gonna be GREAT. She bought me a BIG pillow for my birthday, lol. She said I needed it for me bed.. although, she's the one that uses it all the time... she's to damn cute.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
She's your wife not your Mother. Don't get her anything. It's Mother Day not wife day geeeeeeeeeeeeze.
I'm out of ideas too for my wife.

·
draggin' ass
13,411 Posts
i told my wife to take herself to the Aveda hair Salon where we get our hair cut and to get what ever she wants done. Im off the hook for this year. She can decide exactly what she wants and when. Only hitch is I now have to make it work with our sons feeding schedule.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
I got my wife her own apartment. I can't believe I married that fucking psycho.

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
People that buy $500 purses need a fucking cat scan, IMHO.

For that price, it better come with a lifetime supply of pepper spray and a personal body guard that wont ever fuck your wife/gf.

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
I got my wife a second ex husband she can hate more than me!

I look pretty good compaired to that guy, who lost her house, and everything she has ever owned because of him, first thing I said was "What a shame I know just how you feel!" LMAO

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Do you know how many car parts you can buy for the cost of one of those stupid purses??!! Oh well, I guess compared to what you spend on the car, it small change and it will keep her quiet for a while.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts