Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
48,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Britney Spears' mother has written a book. I'm sure that we all can't wait to read it, LOL. In it she states that Britney was drinking by age 13, had sex at 14 and was on drugs at 15. She then goes on to say that "Maybe I should have paid more attention to what Britney was doing while she was growing up."

An understatment maybe? But by the time Britney was 16 she had earned $300 million, making me think that mother Spears did pay attention to that.

Famous mothers and their fucked-up children.

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Another reason for a "parental requirments" test before stupidity overpopulates the earth....Stupid is on a tear......

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
The thing that pisses me off is the rate of decline in to crazy land that she took. She went from hot piece of ass to whacked out, bald headed, stay puff marshmellow in no time flat.

There needs to be gradual decline so she can hit playboy on the train to crazy town. We got robbed of our well deserved playboy spread! :smt073

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
I've had a long talk with Britney and I think I've straightend her out, at least for the time being. Nice tits, nice ass, wears too much makeup.
Oh, snap! One "chat" with GK and now she'll be a lesbian!

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
She looked pretty hot on the VMA's last nite!

·
Huge Member
3,528 Posts
I will bet!!!!!LOL
X2......The youth of America amazes me. She goes on to win awards and produce top selling "music" all the while she has been caught lip syncing, has given up her kids and has no problem partaking in vehicular hit and runs. She comes out smelling like a rose like so many before her. It seems like the bigger a piece of shit the person is the more popular they can become....simply phucking amazing....

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Who gives a fuck.

She'll wind up with the cast of Eight is Enough an episode of "Where are they now?". I figure one of the Hanson brothers is overdue to wind up dead in a Motel 6 with a hooker and an eight ball of blow.

·
TwistedTerror
4,013 Posts
money is how she keeps getting away with it,to many ritch fuckers getting away with anything
Yeah they all do want they want and think that the law don't apply to them. She needs :smt100

·
Registered
116 Posts
she does clean up good :pbut, yeah the parents what dirt bags just look at the Ozbounes kids. The kids from Gene Simmons look and act pretty normal I'm surpised

1 - 16 of 16 Posts