Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When former pageant queen and fitness competitor Maria Kang first put this photo up on her Facebook page, she didn't imagine the kind of reaction it would get. It's been up for a year and people are still responding to it. While many are complimentary, some accuse Kang of fat shaming, calling her a bully.
Wow ... just think, if the fat people put that energy into exercising .... then they wouldn't be offended. :rolleyes:

http://now.msn.com/maria-kang-says-...-is-inspirational-is-called-fat-shaming-bully

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think naked pics of her would prove her point better. Can you get on that, thanks.
I would, but since this is a family friendly site, I wouldn't want to offend anyone. :smt044:smt044:smt044

·
El Diablo
12,395 Posts
Well, what's your excuse? I don't think the ad asked for a bunch of lazy whiny ass bitches to share their complaints of jeleousy. They have comprehension problems too.

·
MOAR CORN!
3,453 Posts
Good for her, I hope she rattles the cages of fat women everywhere.

"While many are complimentary, some accuse Kang of fat shaming, calling her a bully."

Ya, well ok, if someone is ashamed of being a fatass then I think that's probably a normal feeling towards it. "Shame."
Next step, stop feeling sorry for yourself and rectify the issue of your obesity. Be jealous all you want, but calling someone a bully because you're fat and lazy is absurd. You should be embarrassed and get that twinky the fuck away from your face hole.

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
More people should be like her !
instead they choose the walmart ,give me a twinkie , im a fatass mentality and die of a heart attack in their forties !

If they think she is a bully , well im glad I never coached their kids on football , lets put it that way !

·
MOAR CORN!
3,453 Posts
Everyone gets trophies, no one gets called out on anything, be PC while in public and don't show off your accomplishments because it's bullying. What in the actual fuck, is with this country these days?

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,154 Posts
What. The. Fuck. Ever.

Good for her, if those heiffers were really that upset maybe they'd hop on an elliptical.
^^Agree! It's a fucked up world when people that take care of themselves are bad mouthed by people that don't, in order for the lazy sonsabitches that don't to feel better about themselves!
I need to lose about 30 lbs - I know this. I'm not gonna bash someone for it, I did it to myself and I'm the only one that can fix it.

·
MOAR CORN!
3,453 Posts
This, for fucks sake, people act as though they have no control over their weight. Arguably, thats the one thing you have the most control over. Just stop fucking eating so much!
Nooo, no, no you've got it all wrong man. It's "genetics, kid(s), eating disorder, or work. etc."
Not laziness or making the CHOICE to eat butter caked greasy horse shit everything 4X a day.

·
الكتاب ا
6,697 Posts
^ +1

"Fat shaming bully" sounds like offensive namecalling... She should file a class-action lawsuit against fat people. LMAO

·
Pin-Up Girl In Progress
29,154 Posts
Good for her, I think she is just trying to motivate
Women not put them down
Yup! When I see that it makes me mad at myself for not being more disciplined with workouts and food choices. I will probably never be quite as "in shape" as her but there's no reason I can't come damn close.
She's right, it isn't bullying, it is very motivational/inspiring...at least for me!
I moved my elliptical from my garage to my apartment last weekend and hung a new bikini on the wall next to it......she may have some competition.....LMAO......ok, probably not!

·
Banned
23,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yup! When I see that it makes me mad at myself for not being more disciplined with workouts and food choices. I will probably never be quite as "in shape" as her but there's no reason I can't come damn close.
She's right, it isn't bullying, it is very motivational/inspiring...at least for me!
I moved my elliptical from my garage to my apartment last weekend and hung a new bikini on the wall next to it......she may have some competition.....LMAO......ok, probably not!
Is it "an itsy bitsy teeny weenie polka dotted yellow bikini" or however that song goes?

1 - 20 of 48 Posts