Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was spending some money I had from a few monthes ago , I made it selling some stuff I had. My wife went to pick me up a carton of smokes

3 twenty dollar bills are counterfit.

Numbers JB60784701 C
numbers JE18112364 A

Now I have to call police because my wife went to spend them where she worked

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wrinkle them bastards up real good, then put them in a dryer with a little graphite.
They beat me to the punch, that majic marker they test them with is what made them take notice.

My only concern is how many I passed that way, when the guy bought the stuff a couple monthes ago, there was a lot of bills

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I would find that guy, you sell the stuff in Richmond? What did he look like and what was he driving? What did he buy?

Never underestimate the power of the Bullet. :smt067

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
go to strip club pass them on they will take them LOL
dont let the black light shine on them,they will stick out like a sore thumb

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
some guy came to try and buy a motorcycle once he had 8500 in $20 bills and kept saying he couldnt find the place didnt show up til 10:30

Looked at the money and said it was fake he got in the car and hauled ass.

·
Moderater
13,638 Posts
Had that happen when I sold a car once 3 twentys out of a stack I was not happy. Went back to the guys shop and made him give me some real money....

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
By the responce of some people to the post, I would question doing business with them......knowing how to make counterfit bills passable...:(

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
some guy came to try and buy a motorcycle once he had 8500 in $20 bills and kept saying he couldnt find the place didnt show up til 10:30

Looked at the money and said it was fake he got in the car and hauled ass.
I would have got the plate number off the car and called the police. He tried to fuck you so FUCK him.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
x2, that way no one else gets screwed!
No worries, I just did a police report, and left a message with secret service.

Its a toss up

Nissan craigs list sale I did ......dude fixes cars send to Tijuana....BUT if memory serves correct he payed in 100's

Next up was a supercharger I sold on racing junk....Guy paid with a STACK 5, 10 , 20s
This is the one that stands out I looked at the money, I didnt notice you had to look real close. It was finally the cut that I saw it.

As SOON as I talk to the feds I may out his user name on the RJ....I dont want to out him if it isnt him

HELL I made copies for my wife because I know her security team will be looking for her tomorrow.

IF YOU SELL ANYTHING ON RACING JUNK AND YOU GET AN EMAIL FROM A GUY IN PA......HIS USERNAME HAS BOAT IN IT CONTACT ME WITH USERNAME AND I WILL HELP YOU OUT

1 - 20 of 48 Posts