Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all think was the most beautiful car ever built was. Think Cadzilla, Sniper or Shockwave. Cadzilla has to be my favorite, with Buwicked a close second, but I thought it might be neat to relive some of these wonder works of art. Go back as far as you like.

·
Registered
8,464 Posts
little off topic but i love a nice boss 429 stang. something about it i just love

·
Registered
2,275 Posts

Hands down, Bobby Alloway built 56 crown vic, best lines ive ever seen on any car in my life. I could stare for houuuuurs.

·
Banned
26,908 Posts
"Most beautiful" is subjective to whatever one's automotive tastes are. There are certainly many beautiful cars and trucks out there, and they dont even have to be show cars either!!

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,752 Posts
Bugatti Type 57 Atalante is my favorite. A perfectly styled art deco machine. It's just plain rolling sculpture.

Mind you it isn't my favorite car ever, just the one I think is the most beautiful from a purely aesthetic point of view.

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
"Most beautiful" is subjective to whatever one's automotive tastes are. There are certainly many beautiful cars and trucks out there, and they dont even have to be show cars either!!
Well shit, lets include everything. What is the most beautiful car ever built by anyone anywhere? It is a subjective item but we will all get to see some beautiful cars. That Bugatti is a fine example of an automobile for sure.

·
Aviation Section
25,487 Posts
Ferrari 365GTB4, known stateside as the Daytona, had the last of the Colombo V12's.

Brock Yates and Dan Gurney set a Cannonball record in a stock one coast to coast From the Red Ball garage in New York City to the Portofino Inn in Redondo Beach years ago that will never be broken, too many cops and radar now, it could cruise at 140MPH all day long and they did when they could!

Had a buddy here in Miami that had one, a Spyder (convertible), what a car and what a sound the 12 made!, those were the days when the Cocaine Cowboys were in town! Dave

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Ferrari 365GTB4, known stateside as the Daytona, had the last of the Colombo V12's.

Brock Yates and Dan Gurney set a Cannonball record in a stock one coast to coast From the Red Ball garage in New York City to the Portofino Inn in Redondo Beach years ago that will never be broken, too many cops and radar now, it could cruise at 140MPH all day long and they did when they could!

Had a buddy here in Miami that had one, a Spyder (convertible), what a car and what a sound the 12 made!, those were the days when the Cocaine Cowboys were in town! Dave

Was his name Crockett? :cool:

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
For me, it'd be the McLaren MkVII or Porsche Can-Am cars---Good 'ol big-cube American power that could make turns or impressive high-tech, turbo'd V12 power that could accelerate almost as fast as a T/F car car but make turns & last for more than a few seconds. What more could you want?

1 - 20 of 151 Posts