Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
This is the stuff to use, you only need to mix about 3% with water and spray with a pump sprayer, it kills anything with an exoskeleton. Basically all exterminators use this, it is the most potent stuff you can buy and is safe for us and pets.
I can honestly say that today I have been spraying the MB and now I smelllike a garlic pizza shop-lolo

·
Registered
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I told him already, I think you're the one that told me, stuff was a miracle cure for us.
Yes sir I sure am ordering this stuff cause the smeeling like garlic has really got to my head and nose-lolo

·
Registered
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Neighbor had a bat house, Burrowing Owls ate the bats, Coppers Hawks ate the Burrowing Owls and Great Horned Owls ate the Coopers Hawks...I'm pretty certain Rodan is flying around out there some where.
Dayumnnnnnnn wow that is for sure a work order. I like owls an it would be cool to see a few around here but, I sure hope with this and ordering the other stuff will fix it .

·
Registered
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Actually the chemical that is on a pet flea collar is a form of Bifen. When are dogs got fleas I put a littte Bifen on them.
I had no idea -wow this is cool. I now for sure will be ordering some.

·
Registered
8,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I try not to spray anything a bee might land on, however I do spray my yard, but it's weed free and I've never seen a bee have anything to do with hybrid bermuda grass.
Now that is something I had no idea about-you see if it was not for yall I dont know what I would do without you. I sure doo owe you one bigtime.

·
A Senior Member
2,933 Posts

·
Registered
18,130 Posts
SPARTAN MOSQUITO ERADICATOR - Best Whole Yard Outdoor Mosquito Protection Solution; More Effective Than ShortTerm Insect Repellent Trap Mosquito Free Backyard Garden Patio (Refresh Pack - 2 Tubes) $25.00 free shipping on Amazon

·
A Senior Member
2,933 Posts
I replaced mine with a new one this week and the old one was loaded with dead mosquitos.
I found new ones on sale a couple of weeks ago. After it warms up a little more I will place them out and see how they do again this year. Supposedly the earlier the better as they will break up the breeding cycle at the beginning of the season.

·
Registered
18,317 Posts
I had tons of the little bloodsucker in my area. Best thing i have used is called "mosquito bits". I had bought it from Home Depot, but cant find it there now. Amazon sells it. I intentionally let 5 gallon pales sit with 2 gallons of water in them. Add about 15 little bits of this stuff per pale, and my mosquito issues are gone. There is some kind of microbe or enzyme in it that eats the mosquito larvae. It breaks the life cycle of the little bastards. This stuff is safe in fish ponds, and is not harmful to the environment. I have 6 pales going all year long. Place 3 buckets on each side of my yard, about 50 feet apart. About every 4 weeks I add a few more grains of the Bits to the buckets, an add water when needed. This will be my second season, and I have a half a jug of the stuff left. WORKS AWESOME!!!

Be safe, schick
Do you have dogs? I would have to elevate them or maybe chicken wire on top to keep the dogs out.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Do you have dogs? I would have to elevate them or maybe chicken wire on top to keep the dogs out.
The information on the container says its harmless to aminals. I have a small dog. She can't drink out of the tall buckets. I would use it even is she could according to the info on the label.

Be safe, schick

·
Registered
18,317 Posts
The information on the container says its harmless to aminals. I have a small dog. She can't drink out of the tall buckets. I would use it even is she could according to the info on the label.

Be safe, schick
Cool, thanks for the info.

·
Registered
842 Posts

1. Cool, thanks for the info.
    I just read the label, says contact with humans, livestock is ok. So drinking it might be an issue. Read and fallow it instructions is the best. Elevating or covering the buckets with mesh is a idea also.
Be safe, schick

·
Custom User Title
1,574 Posts
Perfumes attract mosquitoes
Unscented soaps and airing out your clothes helps a lot.
When I head up north fishing my clothes are aired for a minimum of 2 weeks

·
Idiot Savant
162,844 Posts

Be safe, schick
Yeah? Eatin' bats is supposed to be safe too....... :p

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,197 Posts
Yeah? Eatin' bats is supposed to be safe too....... :p
:D
FDA approved bats might be ok .I will check when Buffalo Wild Wings opens again .

41 - 60 of 76 Posts