Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
We have bats galore here, but even more mosquitoes. I spray about the same. I drilled a hole in the tube on my backpack blower and put the pump spray nozzle in blower and fog my yard every couple of weeks. I can spray it 50 feet. 1-1/2 gallons covers my 1/4 acres forest I live on. You can mix stronger and it will even kill the roaches.
I have a regular hand held blower- I wonder if something like this can work with it like your talking about?

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I had tons of the little bloodsucker in my area. Best thing i have used is called "mosquito bits". I had bought it from Home Depot, but cant find it there now. Amazon sells it. I intentionally let 5 gallon pales sit with 2 gallons of water in them. Add about 15 little bits of this stuff per pale, and my mosquito issues are gone. There is some kind of microbe or enzyme in it that eats the mosquito larvae. It breaks the life cycle of the little bastards. This stuff is safe in fish ponds, and is not harmful to the environment. I have 6 pales going all year long. Place 3 buckets on each side of my yard, about 50 feet apart. About every 4 weeks I add a few more grains of the Bits to the buckets, an add water when needed. This will be my second season, and I have a half a jug of the stuff left. WORKS AWESOME!!!

Be safe, schick
Hey now see thats something else that I havent heard about. I have been doing anything I can to keep from walking the whole yard spraying and pumping and as hot as it is already and gonna get worse.

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Been using one of these at the lake for a few years now, works awesome.

Hey that thing is bad ass- I just watched the video and WOW. It would be my luck the way these meth head sobs around here are that they would steal it.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I have a regular hand held blower- I wonder if something like this can work with it like your talking about?
Yes I did it with a handheld before I got the commercial echo backpack blower. I drill a hole in the tube and tape the sprayer to the tube of the blower. I have a sprayer that has an auto lock to keep the spray on. When the pressure gets low I set the sprayer on the ground and give it a few pumps. I will be spraying this weekend so if you want a photo of my setup I can post, just let me know.

·
Registered
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
That’s what the Chinese say after eating a steamed bat dinner!
Dayumnnnnn lolo I would have to have to pass on dinner at a chinese buffet now-lolo

·
Former RJ instigator
38,995 Posts
Hey now ya talking - I have for sure never heard of this and will for sure be trying it out cause the MB is thick as all get out and it clogs the sprayer up even affter I strain it through a paint funnel.-thank you thank you thank you for sure.
You're welcome Kenny!, this stuff is amazing.

·
Trump Voter NRA Member
5,652 Posts
This is the stuff to use, you only need to mix about 3% with water and spray with a pump sprayer, it kills anything with an exoskeleton. Basically all exterminators use this, it is the most potent stuff you can buy and is safe for us and pets.

·
Former RJ instigator
38,995 Posts
This is the stuff to use, you only need to mix about 3% with water and spray with a pump sprayer, it kills anything with an exoskeleton. Basically all exterminators use this, it is the most potent stuff you can buy and is safe for us and pets.
I told him already, I think you're the one that told me, stuff was a miracle cure for us.

·
Registered
6,467 Posts
Neighbor had a bat house, Burrowing Owls ate the bats, Coppers Hawks ate the Burrowing Owls and Great Horned Owls ate the Coopers Hawks...I'm pretty certain Rodan is flying around out there some where.

·
Registered
6,467 Posts
I told him already, I think you're the one that told me, stuff was a miracle cure for us.
I use it too, for scorpions, centipedes, Black Widows.......But don't use it around honey bees or anything a Honey bee might land on...No bees, no food, and that's a fact.

·
Former RJ instigator
38,995 Posts
I use it too, for scorpions, centipedes, Black Widows.......But don't use it around honey bees or anything a Honey bee might land on...No bees, no food, and that's a fact.
I try not to spray anything a bee might land on, however I do spray my yard, but it's weed free and I've never seen a bee have anything to do with hybrid bermuda grass.

21 - 40 of 60 Posts