Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
"Not all Muslims are terrorists," Bethea said. "Muslims died on 9/11, as well. This is a tremendous gesture to show that we're not all full of hatred and bigotry."

Yea...the piece of shit muslims that hijacked the planes died...fuck them.

·
All smiles and sunshine
1,057 Posts
I personally think it's bullshit and a telling sign of just how much this country has turned in to Islam's bitch.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
That's their plan, to take over everything we have and do. They are like the worst swarm thats ever been around the world now.

·
3,412 Posts
"Not all Muslims are terrorists," Bethea said. "Muslims died on 9/11, as well. This is a tremendous gesture to show that we're not all full of hatred and bigotry."

Yea...the piece of shit muslims that hijacked the planes died...fuck them.
X2

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,104 Posts
ahh what the hell . really i think there is good and bad in all religion , so i wont argue about it .

·
Registered
10,743 Posts
I cannot believe this crap. The ultimate slap in the face to Americans and the sheeple just keep grabbing their ankles!

:-damnit

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
That's their plan, to take over everything we have and do. They are like the worst swarm thats ever been around the world now.
Blame Bush and all the other American Patriots who have sold the U.S. to the Saudis...

P.S. Why are there so many fans of Al-Anabi Racing? Who the fuck do you think Al-Anabi Racing is?...they are not Amish...They are Muslims that are taking over the sport of drag racing...and the Americans are cheering them on...so I don't get it.

You do want a nice Mosque in NYC for the Al-Anabi Racing Team to pray at, don't you?

gib

·
3,412 Posts
I cannot believe this crap. The ultimate slap in the face to Americans and the sheeple just keep grabbing their ankles!

:-damnit
America was built on freedom they have the freedom to have there religon just like the christans have there freedom , open your eyes.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
I'd rather blame Obamy who sold us to the Chinese! Now go fuck a goat and stay out of the good 'ol USA's buisiness.
The good 'ol USA has no "buisiness"...it has no business, either.
The manufacturing jobs are gone to China.
The population is grossly under-educated.
The majority of the population is obese
10mpg cars,trucks and SUVS are still the "standard"
So what does the good 'ol USA have up its sleeve?
Let me guess...another war?

gib

·
Registered
5,784 Posts
Blame Bush and all the other American Patriots who have sold the U.S. to the Saudis...

P.S. Why are there so many fans of Al-Anabi Racing? Who the fuck do you think Al-Anabi Racing is?...they are not Amish...They are Muslims that are taking over the sport of drag racing...and the Americans are cheering them on...so I don't get it.

You do want a nice Mosque in NYC for the Al-Anabi Racing Team to pray at, don't you?

gib
Agree with this post 100%

·
Registered
120 Posts
This is so discusting to me. What a disgrace to the family. It is after all Muslim extreemism that brought those buildings down. Looks like supporters of extreemism will now have a place to go celebrate their murders. Great job America, great job.

·
Registered
19,374 Posts
It makes me phuckin sick. 9 years no memoral no nothing. A big hole in the ground. This is not america anymore. How sad.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts

gib
Careful, I was called everything but a white man for pointing this out.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts