Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
undecided on buying a Strange Ultra center on Moser through bolt. what ya guys think??

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
No need to consider anything other than Strange.

Great service and a great product from a company that has been in business for over 40 years and still going stronger than ever.
We are a Strange dealer so please do not hesitate let us know if we can help you.

·
Registered
750 Posts
I have had excellent products and service from Strange. I know that there's other good products out there, but Strange is where I will buy from unless something changes with their quality or service.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I love my strange stuff. I'm sure it's just a personal preference.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I have strange brakes and Mark William rear end and axles. Very happy with both.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I've heard good things about Moser, but never dealt with them. Strange and MW are great companies, I run Strange axles, spool, brakes, etc... MW alum drive shaft. I have never had an issue, customer service from both is the best.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
STRANGE FTW!!!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
I run Strange as well as Moser, no complaints either way.
I stopped by Moser last year with a friend and had a 8.8 narrowed and I must say, they were professional yet down to earth, did what they said they would do, in the time the told us, and charged less than they said they would. Its hard to beat that for customer service.
Im not saying I have any issues w/ Strange, just havnt been there, but on the phone they are equally as good!

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
No need to consider anything other than Strange
Just stick with the same parts in the rear end.

·
3,084 Posts
I live 40 minutes from Moser and I have all Strange stuff in mine, better priced(through my dealer) and excellent quality.
Had my axles sent to me wrong the first time, no questions asked they took them back and sent me what I ordered..didnt even wait for the old ones back.

I wouldnt do business anywhere else.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts