Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
Man, someone punch me, I must be dreaming!!! :rolleyes:

I don't understand them tearing out all the NICE buildings, but KEEPING the ugliest one on the property.. It truly makes NO sense to the casual observer.. That tower was such an ugly piece of shit, nothing you will do to it will make it anything but an eye sore.. You can't polish a turd.

Whats the scheduled completion date, assuming the weather cooperates?

Oh also, are they gonna install a REAL PA system and maybe some REAL lighting?? I think they had a few dozen 60 watt bulbs up on some polls, but that was it.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Cool....hope the rain holds off some so they can get-r-done....is that a laser screed they're using.....?????

Rick

Hey Rick, I'm pretty sure they will grind it when it is all done. I was told thats how SGMP was done and that is the smoothest track I've ever been down. Man I can't wait!! :p

Ps. bring that vette out to Immokalee and run q-32 or combo. As you know the house of Ralph is the place to be:smt023

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Hey Rick, I'm pretty sure they will grind it when it is all done. I was told thats how SGMP was done and that is the smoothest track I've ever been down. Man I can't wait!! :p

Ps. bring that vette out to Immokalee and run q-32 or combo. As you know the house of Ralph is the place to be:smt023
Hi Randy, Almost went last weekend....should see me out there in the next cple of weeks...I need some seat time....:cool:

Rick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts