Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who is using moroso solid motor mounts on there 1967-68 camaro's out there with a world products motown small block? i've got 2 possible part numbers from moroso with slightly different dimensions- part # 62530 and 62500. i've looked at there application chart and see both #'s fit small blocks. just wondering what everyone is using? thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
There were at least two different frame mounts used on small blocks in the 1st gen Camaros. The short frame mounts used the tall block mounts and vice versa.
I really never know which frame mounts will be on the customers car so I keep both sets on the shelf. I will say the tall frame mounts seem to be more popular.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I went through this so long ago I do not remember exactly but it depends on your frame mounts. If you have the wider frame mounts the 500s are too narrow and will not set down over them. If you can, measure the mounts that came out of the car.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
Don't know if it will help or not but I run the 62530's on mine. If you can find a Moroso catalog, the dimensions are measured out and you can reference your frame mount to see if they will work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts