Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phuck I hate that. I can usually put my trailer in my driveway in one shot... Takes 15 seconds at most. Today some douchebag in a minivan drives right onto my boulevard and on my driveway and passes behind me because he was too impatient to wait the 15 seconds. I felt like flooring it and backing him right into my garage doors. Arrrgh.
That is all.
Rant done.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
Phuck I hate that. I can usually put my trailer in my driveway in one shot... Takes 15 seconds at most. Today some douchebag in a minivan drives right onto my boulevard and on my driveway and passes behind me because he was too impatient to wait the 15 seconds. I felt like flooring it and backing him right into my garage doors. Arrrgh.
That is all.
Rant done.
Do you have a good insurance guy?:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
So you werent willing to wait fifteen seconds but you expected them to?

·
Practical Joker
3,431 Posts
I usually give big trucks or people with a trailer LOTS of room. I sit there waiting happily because i drive a truck and Know what its like. In the meantime, some dick behind me is HONKING like mad because I didn't zoom behind the guy in the trailer.

·
In the Beams.
21,997 Posts
I usually give big trucks or people with a trailer LOTS of room. I sit there waiting happily because i drive a truck and Know what its like. In the meantime, some dick behind me is HONKING like mad because I didn't zoom behind the guy in the trailer.
X2

·
Practical Joker
3,431 Posts
If you wait for a street to be clear you will wait ALLLLL day. Better off to just get it over with.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
X10000000... We know what it's like to pull a big trailer with a big truck so we respect other people that are doing it... Just feel like getting out and letting them take a shot at backing the thing up

·
Registered
12,595 Posts
If they see you backing a trailer, they should at least be human and let you finish.
But I had it happen so many times, at the track, on the streets, at the gas station it got to the point I expected it.
Especially around West Palm.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
That is all.
Rant done.

Glad to know its just not happening to me.. They do it to me every time..

·
Cereal Killer
2,249 Posts
Try driving a tow truck. I've lost count how many times people try to squeeze between me and the car I'm going to pick up. You would think flashing lights, and a obnoxious back up siren would be a clue.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I wait also

·
Practical Joker
3,431 Posts

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
If they see you backing a trailer, they should at least be human and let you finish.
But I had it happen so many times, at the track, on the streets, at the gas station it got to the point I expected it.
Especially around West Palm.

I completely understand but its in my DNA to give a smartass response:p

·
Registered
825 Posts
Was following a semi one day making a left turn . Road was 2 lanes and he was turning right in a couple hundred feet so he stayed in the left lane . Put his turn signal on to turn right and this small car tried to go around him on the right . Almost got past the rear wheels of the trailer before he got caught . Crushed the right front roof pillar and almost pulled the roof off the car . Lucky that he moved over to the passenger side of the car or the results could have been much worse .

1 - 20 of 31 Posts