Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What morning radio shows do you have in your area? A few years back our local rock station started carrying the free beer and hot wings show, these have to be se of the in-funniest Han beings on the planet, and dumb ass a box of rocks. It's hard to believe these guys are in their late thirties and early forties, every morning a feel like I'm listening to a daily dose of Idiocracy. Anyone else listen to these idiots

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
I hate the forced/fake laughter they do when the other guy makes a joke.

·
And I call you dipshit.
5,348 Posts
Morning radio is trash. Our local rock station (105.5 WDHA) has the most tolerable one and plays the most music . It's that or the local country station (106.3) which has a similar format.

All the rest of it makes me want to punch my fucking radio.

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The only other one we have is the Walton & Johnson show, five hours of listening to how Obamma has caused every catastrophe known to man since the beginning of time. I don't mind a little Obamama bashing but it does get old and rhetorical after a while. But I can't pick it up in my shop. At least they can string a thought together unlike the other idiots.

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
Opie and The Reverend James Norton on satelite radio.

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
Dean and Rog in Houston. They have a few cute bits. The birthday scam is a good one.

·
Registered
9,265 Posts
I never listen to morning radio,can't stand to listen to the idiot's. Only thing on in my truck is the cd player or I pod.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I like the 93x half assed morning show. Been on for many many years. Hasnt been the same since weasel left though. We have free beer and hotwings too. I cant stand them. Also had lex and terry they were ok.

·
Registered
32,903 Posts
Fuck morning shows.

iPod or Pandora for music, because I don't want to listen to a couple of jack-offs jabber to themselves all morning on the radio.

·
Registered
21,163 Posts
We have Bubba the Love Sponge and The Mike Calta show.
If you want childish crap that has been done for 20 years tune into Bubba. If you want quality interviews and radio that doesn't rely on parodies and wanna be Stern bits listen to Calta.

I was a Bubba listener for years but he finally wore thin and I moved on. Calta gets great interviews. Listening to a former mob guy that was with the Gotti family. Good stuff.
Only time I listen to the radio. I hate the music on the radio now. I use my phone for music

·
Registered
7,506 Posts
Bob & Tom sucks (add fake laughing constantly throughout the show)

I listened to Glenn Beck.

·
draggin' ass
13,418 Posts
Paul and Young Ron, Ive been listening to it since high school and now I listen to it on the computer when I can.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts