Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the time to listen to his music based on him making news for saying "*****" That must be his only claim to fame because his music sucking kangaroo dick.

I listen to all types of music but that shit he's put out is pure junk. Anybody agree or disagree ?

·
#Tittipicsmatter !
6,368 Posts
I took the time to listen to his music based on him making news for saying "*" That must be his only claim to fame because his music sucking kangaroo dick.

I listen to all types of music but that shit he's put out is pure junk. Anybody agree or disagree ?
OP, why would you even attempt to lusten to Morgan. You should have your own label. Seems you sing pretty good yourself.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I only like ONE of his songs and it was a cover of a song written by Jason Isbell. Cover me up. There is a short film on YouTube about the terrible price that our fighting men pay after they return from war.
Other than that, his music is written for bro dawg, drank drinkin, flat bill hat wearing window lickers.

·
Registered
25,802 Posts
Never heard of her until this thread...Thxs for the FYI soz didn't even open attached click bait

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The shit is just plain generic BS that doesn't show any talent. Its likened to making toast without heating it up and no jelly.

I don't listen to main stream music and I listen to music everyday,very seldom any TV at all. I like a lot of varieties but after sitting down and Iistening to his full offerings,I can firmly say he sucks.

Good thing he said such a bad word to get his name out there to those def tone mutants so he could sell that shit to somebody.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The world is full of good music from all generes. You just won't hear it on the radio. I have unlimited Pandora,Spotify and YouTube. Some of the best music available will be found on there by accident.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Oh yeah OP opinion probably doesn’t matter Morgan wallen has 13 songs in the top 40 of all genres of music right now

·
Registered
6,316 Posts
Same as posted above. Dwight sucks ass except to a handful of people that think is voice is "special" even though his music sucks.
Well, Guitars and Cadillacs was probably the first time I really liked country. His voice isn't special but neither is Wylan (gasp...I know). Guess it depends on age really. Here is special imo :

1 - 20 of 40 Posts