Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
TEXAS PIX-CARS UNLIMITED
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see what's the better way to go with jesel or morel in a .903 dia. Link bar style roller lifter for sbc?

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
I switched to Morels from the Crower sever duty lifters and haven't looked back. If you do go to the Morels you will have to grind a small pocket from the oil hole to the side of the lifter. I am probably not describing what you need to do real well but you have to do some work to them or you will burn up the cup in the rocker arm or you will destroy a pushrod.

·
TEXAS PIX-CARS UNLIMITED
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I switched to Morels from the Crower sever duty lifters and haven't looked back. If you do go to the Morels you will have to grind a small pocket from the oil hole to the side of the lifter. I am probably not describing what you need to do real well but you have to do some work to them or you will burn up the cup in the rocker arm or you will destroy a pushrod.
Thanks ,really looking to get away from the jesels as they are so pricey and if u have a problem its costly to replace or repair them.morels look like they are very nice lifters and about 1/3 the price of jesels. Thanks

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Thanks ,really looking to get away from the jesels as they are sp pricey and if u have a problem its costly to replace or repair them.morels look like they are very nice lifters and about 1/3 the price of jesels. Thanks
Nice thing about the Morels too is they are rebuidable!!!!

·
Registered
5,032 Posts
Motorsports Unlimited!!!!

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
X2
Motorsports Unlimited!

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Was planning on Jesel for my up coming SB2.2 build but after talking to some others i am going to go with Cam FX, they are supposed to be the shit equal or better than a Jesel,, we will see

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Phone 818.674.6155

You will find practically all Top Fuel teams, most of the PS and more and more Alcohol cars running them. They are rebuild-able. Before the CamFX, we were lucky to get three runs on an exhaust lifter on a TF engine. Now the things last races and races. Some fuel teams cycle them out after a couple races, the lifters still measure out fine, just do it for something to do lol.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks for info....just wiped out my motor,we narrowed it down to lifters just freshened it up including lifters (changed brand) and on the 11th pass it was done:mad: was goin to buy jesel but would like to look at these too. Everyone says just groove the crowers i have and let it eat but i would like too have the right stuff not rigged up BS.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts