Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its a record high number of americans with 401ks are now millionaires.

More americans have over 1 million in thier 401ks than ever before.

But remember What the left tells you... A high stock market doesnt help the working class. Lmao. Fucking clowns

·
Registered
32,976 Posts
That's not true the Leftists in here and Dissolved Horner said regular folks aren't participating in the stock market rally therefore it's irrelevant.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
The left hears millionaires and they automatically think of some jerkeoff business owner or some silver spooner. The reality is that 70% of all millionaires in the U.S. have never had a household income of 6 figures. Think about that for a minute. The vast majority of millionaires are millionaires because of their 401k's and consistent investing over many years since 70% of them never made six figures as a HOUSEHOLD.

·
Registered
32,976 Posts
The left hears millionaires and they automatically think of some jerkeoff business owner or some silver spooner. The reality is that 70% of all millionaires in the U.S. have never had a household income of 6 figures. Think about that for a minute. The vast majority of millionaires are millionaires because of their 401k's and consistent investing over many years since 70% of them never made six figures as a HOUSEHOLD.
My household net work is in the 7 figures and I'm a blue collar worker who barely made it out of HS with a diploma, never went to college, in my second marriage with a SAHM wife who has a kid in college. She hasn't worked outside the home since 2006.

Invest early and often then regularly. Work side gigs when you are young and able.

Easy peasy to get to a million.

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
My household net work is in the 7 figures and I'm a blue collar worker who barely made it out of HS with a diploma, never went to college, in my second marriage with a SAHM wife who has a kid in college. She hasn't worked outside the home since 2006.

Invest early and often then regularly. Work side gigs when you are young and able.

Easy peasy to get to a million.
Same recipe here and similar net worth. It just takes focus and hard work, along with disciplined investing. Semi retired now, but still work 30+ hours a week from home.
Keeps me in hot rod parts.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,798 Posts
Winning

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Oh Oh, Col. Sanders and Pocahontas will need to tax them all at 90%. Can't be having too many rich people except them.

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,228 Posts
Democrats were making noise about confiscating 401k's during the Obama years. If Trump or his successor loses bet that this will be back on the table. That's too much "unearned" wealth just sitting there.

·
Registered
759 Posts
I heard a deal on the radio the other day saying this economy is making 11,000 new millionaires ever week. I was like that's crazy, so I started running numbers through my head. Damn it I became a millionaire and didn't even know it.
And this is after loosing most of my savings in green energy when Obamacare was pushing that shit.

·
Registered
32,976 Posts
Democrats were making noise about confiscating 401k's during the Obama years. If Trump or his successor loses bet that this will be back on the table. That's too much "unearned" wealth just sitting there.
One far left wing kook of a "professor" Teresa Ghilhaducci wrote one paper on the subject and it was referenced in Congressional talk as it related to the inclusion of a guaranteed annuity or "private pension option" if you will into 401k plans. It was NEVER "confiscation" of accounts. This was blown completely out of proportion.

You think Social Security is the "third rail" of politics imagine ANY talk about fucking with 401ks. There will be shooting then.

Why would they fuck with 401ks/IRAs anyway? They are working out EXACTLY as planned the day they were created. They will provide a steady and ever rising stream of tax revenue as the full effect of RMD come to play in the next decade for the first generation who only have 401ks/IRAs start taking their mandatory withdrawals.

What they WILL fuck with is the Roth options. The government loses out on them in comparison.

Also notice how the RMD requirement on inherited IRAs/etc has been changed to accelerate withdrawals and consequently tax revenues.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Don't tell Schmitty, A100, WrongTard, Fakenews Cucktard, Frozetard and Mr. and Mrs. Bitch Tits this!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Just remember it can be cut in half in a matter of weeks. This run we have been on has likely never been seen before so when it corrects itself and more than likely sooner than latter it will be ugly.

·
Smart Ass Conservative
100,798 Posts
No doubt , they will call those with it greedy and turn the losers against them .If they try it might be the straw that broke the camels back .

1 - 15 of 15 Posts