Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
GM no longer builds what people want...
they only build what they want to sell...

they sho' do love tryin' to sell those cadillacs..!..seems 90% of their commercials are for that crap...

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
GM no longer builds what people want...
they only build what they want to sell...

they sho' do love tryin' to sell those cadillacs..!..seems 90% of their commercials are for that crap...
Even with their profits in the tank GM continues to invest in the Volt which should be the best battery car with gas operated charger anyone offers. You keep buying those foreign owned autos cause they are better for you. Of coarse your country will soon be owned by those foreigners just like you will be.

·
Banned
71,969 Posts
Any improvement in fuel economy is good.. They will need every mpg they can get in the next few years..

Very true.
All car mfg'rs need to really step up.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
You keep buying those foreign owned autos cause they are better for you. Of coarse your country will soon be owned by those foreigners just like you will be.

TRUE! TRUE! China will own the U.S. pretty soon and only Mexicans will be working here if people don't change their ways SOON!!!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Interesting the hybrid Tahoe wasn't being pushed real hard at least around here. And from the wording in the above article it looks like the pickups will be next out soon. Wonder why no push on them The SUV/Truck buyers could have thier cake and eat it too. I talked to an ACDelco rep who had a Hybrid Tahoe as a company car for a while and they were getting better than the claimed mileage by a bunch We are talking 25mpg out of a full size SUV not too shabby. Heck thats better than what I am getting average with my 08 Impala and almost double what I average with my 98 Bravada

Craig

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
Sadly, a quality product that holds value and is cheap/cool to own.
I guess you ommitted the make and model of those by mistake? What holds value, is cheap and is cool to own in your minds eye? RM

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.