Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Everything I needed to know about Muslims I learned on 9-11.
No such thing as a peaceful Muslim....... Allah would not like it.

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
Yea Just like South Africa when they were trying to end aparthide, which needed to end, they were killing each other for the right to kill ******, but the ultimate end was really to get the power for themselves.

And no that wasn't a racist statement.

·
Aviation Section
25,563 Posts
Wonder when it will start here?
They will try again and more of our people will die, but that will bring those cockroaches out of their hiding places and then they and thiers will die! We have more guns then any other Country on earth and the resolve to use them!, this is not England, we will strike back and strike back hard and it will be grassroots followed by the authorities! Dave

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
They will try again and more of our people will die, but that will bring those cockroaches out of their hiding places and then they and thiers will die! We have more guns then any other Country on earth and the resolve to use them!, this is not England, we will strike back and strike back hard and it will be grassroots followed by the authorities! Dave
Fact !

·
Registered
349 Posts
I would have thought the special forces and drones would have cut them to shreds by now. I'm just guessing the reason not much news has come out of there is that they don't want to advertise a holy war.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
same people that blew up the giant buddhas in Afghanistan,they just dont like history.

read some yesterday about the same fine people are into beheading people and putting people up on crosses.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts