Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the best Cruisin' O.C. in the twelve years I've been going. The weather was great and there was just about every type of vehicle ever assembled (or maybe not) represented. Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Race Cars, Exotics, Custom Bikes. And a first for me, someone pulled the wheels 8-12" off the ground on coastal highway in tons traffic.
http://64goat.smugmug.com/Cars/Cruisin-OC-May-2010/12279905_c2Pbb#875972647_2JYD3

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Love that nova.

·
~TweakeD~
9,107 Posts
sick nova. i cant wait to go to that next year. my car wasnt done in time

·
Got Woodgrain?
7,298 Posts
sick nova. i cant wait to go to that next year. my car wasnt done in time
You dont have to bring your car to have a good time. I have alot more fun checking out everyone elses ride and not having to worry about my own.

·
Registered
594 Posts
That chevy2 with the twins is a buudy of mine. Supppose to take it to Cecil Sat to see what it will run. It made 753 horsepower on pump gas on the chassis dyno.

·
Registered
719 Posts

I'm pretty sure I have more but I have to load them. This was one of my new favorites twin turbos, cruisin in a parade that was well over 1 1/2 hours long and with three kids in the back.

Thanks for the compliments guys! and nice pics Chris. We had a blast at Cruising OC this year. I've had the car done since 2001, but just did the twin turbo setup this winter.
If you don't mind how about sending me some of the pix of it. With chasing after the kids (and wife:smt077) I never had any time to take pics of the weekend.

Frank

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
good looking nova man... seems to be very unsuspecting

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts