Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 214 Posts

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
they ...their children...and their childrens children will likely be wiped out in the real world.

Lets hope they don't destroy this country first.....

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL,I dare you to go on there and tell them you are parting a 1986 SVO cause your tired of it and no one will buy at price listed...
hahaha..i did part out my 86 SVO i bought from a member on there becuase i found out from the shock towers forward it was another car, salvage title in Va and then sold to me with a clear NC title....real class acts on there...

its funny that you are not allowed to part out cars on there and they think any 4 eye fox can be fixed no matter how messed up...that might explain why at least half the cars on that site are slow pieces of shit

·
Registered
363 Posts
hahaha..i did part out my 86 SVO i bought from a member on there becuase i found out from the shock towers forward it was another car, salvage title in Va and then sold to me with a clear NC title....real class acts on there...

its funny that you are not allowed to part out cars on there and they think any 4 eye fox can be fixed no matter how messed up...that might explain why at least half the cars on that site are slow pieces of shit
lol, i reg last year as a member cause i have owned over 70 Foxes since age 17 along with many other cars but they are kind of a passion and hobby and got good with them imo..

i ended up with a nice svo that looked original and blown head gasket and then decided not to fix after i seen block was cracked and title said 82? even the vin and was legally registered but had 100% every piece from aN 86 On it so somewhere down the line it had a history..i put up for sale and no bids/buys etc so parted out and on ebay only..all i did was tell my story on FEP jus like i told it here and they banned me with reason being= parted svo for prophit! I be damn and since then till now i couldn't even look at the site,lol i wont reg again..

·
Registered
363 Posts

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fags. i was banned as well for defending myself becuase a member sold me a piece of shit car that he ghetto rigged

·
FETTFMF!!!
4,094 Posts
Place is pretty phucked up. Guys will get a boner for a bone stock Fairmont or LTD. Some people on there are real douchebags, and most think their cars are worth millions, lol. As far as I'm concerned, Fox mustangs were meant to be modded. I got a thread locked once because I made a joke about putting a 350 chevy in a mustang. It really sucks, it could really be a fun site, but it seems the mods have a special disliking for fun, they probably even fuck with their socks on.

1 - 20 of 214 Posts