Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

Se帽or Member
Discussion Starter #1

Registered
Those "guys" must really like staring at the ass end of a Mustang - because in a 495 HP C8 Corvette, the ass end of the 760HP Mustang GT500 is all they are ever going to see!

Se帽or Member
Discussion Starter #6
You two need an awokening. Vette will provide...

Registered
How are people dumping a car that's not for sale yet for another car that's not for sale yet?

Registered
More useless drivel from the OP.

Nothing but people bashing and making shit up about cars they haven't driven and never will. Fact.

Se帽or Member
Discussion Starter #13
More useless drivel from the OP.

Nothing but people bashing and making shit up about cars they haven't driven and never will. Fact.

You still sleep.

Satans Daddy
You two need an awokening. Vette will provide...
Again, my 16 year old, 96k mile Cobra will have no problem with them.
After I get my A6 and computer in, they will be lucky to make out my tail lights.;)

Registered
What is it about Ford fans that totally freak out when another automaker brings something interesting to the market? Jesus guys....grow up.

Registered
This is just dumb. The $60k vette is a base vette, great car for the money no doubt about it, but the base GT500 is more well optioned than a $60k vette is going to be and is going to stomp it on every imaginable performance measurement. That's just reality. But then you start adding options to the $60k vette and get to the same price as the GT500 and it's $75k vs $75k with similar performance all around, both even have the DCT. The GT500 has 2 rear seats, while the C8 wins for "exotic" factor, even if it's going to be associated with the Fiero. The GT500 will no doubt be more "mod friendly" at a cheaper initial cost (they all get expensive after a little while).

So pick your poison, do you want a car with rear seats, or do you want mid engine? Another thing to consider, which one will hold value better (which the answer is the GT500)? They are going to sell the shit out of the C8, as they should, it's going to be a great mid engine car for the money.

Se帽or Member
Discussion Starter #19
Again, my 16 year old, 96k mile Cobra will have no problem with them.
After I get my A6 and computer in, they will be lucky to make out my tail lights.;)

:p

Se帽or Member
Discussion Starter #20
Reminds me of fags trying to convince straight guys that sucking dick is fun..

Makes sense, after all...they are Furd fan boys.

:p

1 - 20 of 53 Posts