Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
DRUG TEST ????? WTF?????? It's clearly evident the entire NHRA rules committee and the Harley organization -----------------> ARE SMOKING CRACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they think what they're doing is fair or going unnoticed by anyone except the fat, drunk, inbreed, shirtless believers in the stands buying those 8 buck a pop beers................ THEY MUST BE HIGH!!!! Test them all including the NHRA VIP's and Harley VIP's and let's see then who's stoned out of their mind!

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
Justin Finley....Just couldn`t piss enough to satisfy NHRA......Now he can`t race just because he was dehydrated.....

·
2 wheels,no cage,250mph
6,995 Posts
He looks like a stoner.;)
You posted in the wrong thread. The Casey Stoner thread is the other one.BTW he looks nothing like Casey Stoner.:smt044

·
Bracket racer
13,290 Posts
You've got 24 hours....no excuse for not doing it ESPECIALLY if you have nothing to hide.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
It's all just a big mistake. While it "may" be true he was smokin some "crippy" blunts ... Tom Compton was told he was one of the "Cripps" , resulting in being called down for the test .. ;)

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
you know, with all the issues that go on in the nhra now, I bet Mr. Parks is turning over in his grave!!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
When we were testing in Valdosta testing before Gainesville we were lucky enough to be pitted across from Finley, the guy is absolutely AWESOME. Not only did he grind on his body work with a DA sander for 3 days straight, but he stayed awake for the whole period....then went to Gainesville and stayed up for a couple more days.

I couldn't do that.

You think that the banners on his trailer about killing narcs could have had been part of reason he was called in?

·
Badrooster
19,724 Posts
When we were testing in Valdosta testing before Gainesville we were lucky enough to be pitted across from Finley, the guy is absolutely AWESOME. Not only did he grind on his body work with a DA sander for 3 days straight, but he stayed awake for the whole period....then went to Gainesville and stayed up for a couple more days.

I couldn't do that.

You think that the banners on his trailer about killing narcs could have had been part of reason he was called in?
Not sure about that but, I've heards "things" about folks that can stay up that long. Just sayin'.

·
Registered
239 Posts
In all fairness to Finley, I think if the NHRA wanted to cut the class in half they would go through and test everybody at the same time (by surprise) then stand by their policy.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts