Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove 4hrs today to pick up a 89 gt with a 331 stroker and afr165's.. Got there and the car was bone ass stock nothing at all done to the car. OOoo yea i forgot it did have a painted radiator hose.. This guy had taken pictures of afr heads and put them on craiglist saying they were on his car.. What a sack of shit.. I was so pissed i told him to take his car and get fucked.. He then proceded to apolgize and told us his wife posted all of that and he would take $500 off since the heads,cam,intake and the 331 wasnt there..

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The guy is in fort wayne indiana... I called from another # on the way home and the stupid fuck told me it have tfs heads on it lol

·
Registered
471 Posts
Yea, blame it on the little woman lol. I'm sure she did that on her own. He was hoping for someone to buy the car that did not know enough to question the bs; figured blame it on the wife so you wouldn't smack the shit out of him.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
where at in fort wayne? a friend of mine lives over there and he can fuck with him if you want lol

·
Registered
807 Posts
What a fucking tool. i have had nothing but good luck with CL. but then again everyone on CL has a 10 second mustang...lol

·
Registered
15,994 Posts
Link to this add?

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
What a dick!!! I was almost thinking you were gonna say you were over this way in PA. Some sort of compensation for fuel would have been mandatory...

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
What a dick!!! I was almost thinking you were gonna say you were over this way in PA. Some sort of compensation for fuel would have been mandatory...
I 2nd the motion !!!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I would give you guys all the link to his add but i guess me telling him that he has a $1600 hunk of shit made him remove it...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts