last time this moran topic was up people were still waiting -

i know that 1 bloke got his set in australia-well thats what he said on here-

bwarnd-have u tested them yet?

Thanks

Nick--

·
Registered
171 Posts
the guy tuning it had no idea with efi or bs3, on the dyno for a week could'nt get it right and has gone to anther bloke thats hrd to get tune.BK is a carby guy,its been all the talk around sydney last week

·
DOO DOO BROWN
16,083 Posts
yeah I would like some more feedback I was thinking of using them that way I didn't need 24 160lbs. I did hear from one person that someone they knew had gotten them and that 7 of the 8 of them were stuck wide open dumping fuel in. Thats just one bad story I've heard about them, I wouldn't base anything off of that.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
the guy tuning it had no idea with efi or bs3, on the dyno for a week could'nt get it right and has gone to anther bloke thats hrd to get tune.BK is a carby guy,its been all the talk around sydney last week
who and what are u talking about?

ahh okay-i get ya-

so who is tunning it now?

Thanks

Nick--

·
Registered
70 Hemi Cuda'
1,362 Posts
I have gone faster than I ever have since using them they dropped my duty cycle down a bunch .I orderd the 500 s
I had 16 bocsh injectors that I was racing with all season I got my Moran ones a few weeks ago and like I said I have gone crazy fast since installing them I'm not bullshitting Mike is not paying me to say this .I paid for them and if they phucked up I tell ya

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.