Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday while I was at Hockey practice with my son, my wife called. She said that the guy down the street had asked my 6 year old daughter about " How many times a day do you eat " and something like " why are you so fat " .. We all took offense to this especially my daughter. Well , my wife went down to have a little chat with the guy and ended up talking to his wife first. she mentioned that her husband was just playing. The husband walked over in the middle of their conversation and said absolutley nothing regarding his actions. They laughed it off and went on .... Fast forward to 6:00pm today... My daughter comes in the house and says that the guy asked her why she was "making up SHIT " and telling her parents.

Some people phucking SUCK, I've been fat for along time and I've always, to this day been made fun of. Even my good friends bust my balls about being big.... It bothered me when I was growing up but now I don't give a shit what people say about me. Especially my buddys, I'll just punch them in the phuckin' eye.....BUT.....This guy is messin' with my daughter.....WTF.

Here's the deal.
Should I go confront Mr. ALBANIAN with the 4 skinny kids?
OR just leave well enough alone and tell my girl to live & learn, and don't play with his kidiots anymore.
My son is ready to kick his ass, and he's only 10.

·
Banned
19,859 Posts
Id take a hammer to the guys throat, what kind of moron talks like that to a child. Tell him in america we dont give a fuck about how many times ppl eat, If he needs more info show him how americans kick fucking assholes throats with a hammer!

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
26,240 Posts
go confront the guy..tell him this is america and where fat..when he ask why tell him because we make enough money over her to fucking eat good and what ever we want..

then tell him if he ever pulls that type of shit agian its fucking on like donkey kong

·
Registered
16,787 Posts
This is not the first time your daughter will run into mean people. Best you can do is have a chat with the guy but it sounds like it may escalate into something worse. I wouldn't waste any time on fucknutz, I would spend that time educating your duaghter on why some people act the way they do, and about treating others as you would want to be treated. Not that she has done anything wrong in this case, but she can think about how she feels right now, and remember that when it comes to dealing with others. Unfortunately, people suck, and you can really only help your daughter deal with it from her perspective.........you have no control over what other fuckheads will do.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I'd just tell him if he ever talks to my daughter again I'll break his
fucking neck. ANY reply should be met with an immediate fist to the head for emphasis.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
tell your daughter to stay away from the scumbag and then slap him in the mouth and tell him next time you wont be so nice

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I'd just tell him if he ever talks to my daughter again I'll break his
fucking neck. ANY reply should be met with an immediate fist to the head for emphasis.
+2 points for style-

·
Registered
299 Posts
Have your daughter talk to him one more time.
Then have her let him have it with a previously taught kick to the groin.
Hopefully your daughter has a boot with a knife in the end.
Fuckin assholes fuckin with kids.
DIE

·
Registered
763 Posts
Yep
I would make it a point to catch him in the yard I wouldnt go inside his house although it be pretty tough not to go banging on the doors...but anyway catch him in the yard alone, without his or your kids around or wifes etc. Tell him next time he even looks in the direction on your kids, your going to beat the hair off his head. And if it were me, after telling him that, then I would dare him to say a fucking word...along with the slightest eye contact from this guy (he better be looking at the ground or another direction) one of us would be taking one hell of a ass kickin period..

Good day
Bob C hillbilly from Ky

·
Eddie Haskell
7,851 Posts
Yep
I would make it a point to catch him in the yard I wouldnt go inside his house although it be pretty tough not to go banging on the doors...but anyway catch him in the yard alone, without his or your kids around or wifes etc. Tell him next time he even looks in the direction on your kids, your going to beat the hair off his head. And if it were me, after telling him that, then I would dare him to say a fucking word...along with the slightest eye contact from this guy (he better be looking at the ground or another direction) one of us would be taking one hell of a ass kickin period..

Good day
Bob C hillbilly from Ky
I agree with this one. If you try to just slap this person it may not end up like that. Let him know you will not stand for any more of him talking to your daughter, at all.

·
Registered
755 Posts
i see it like this... like it or not... there is NO reason for a 6 year old to be fat...and the fact that you had to deal with a lifetime of ridicule and know the emotional strain it carries makes it that much worse...

·
Registered
872 Posts
Maybe he just really cares about your daughter's health and just didn't know how better to relay the message for her to stop eating so damn much. If you went thru it as a kid, I would think that you would make sure your kids weren't fat. I would have her at the doctor's office to make sure it wasn't a thyroid problem and then she would be on a diet.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts