Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Would you report it?

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had first hand knowledge of regular drug use by multiple people in an office, would you say anything?

It's not like they're running heavy equipment that could harm others so thats not an issue.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
when I was in the same situation I did not say a thing. It did not affect their work performance so I did not deem it necessary to make it an issue.

·
Registered
12,114 Posts
Good on you for speaking out about workplace drug rape. It can be hard for a male to come forward when it happens to them. Your a strong man for admitting it has happened to you.

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good on you for speaking out about workplace drug rape. It can be hard for a male to come forward when it happens to them. Your a strong man for admitting it has happened to you.
Not Ro!

Just some Mary Jane.

Actually a LOT of Mary Jane.

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
Nah, just mind yer own business unless someone's safety is involved.

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So what if you were bastard enough that you just wanted to see the place implode after the loss of 5-6 employees?:)

·
Beer Pong Champ (Retired)
6,830 Posts
So what if you were bastard enough that you just wanted to see the place implode after the loss of 5-6 employees?:)
That's different. Long as you ain't doin it just to be a narc.

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's different. Long as you ain't doin it just to be a narc.
Interesting..

The ownership has definitely shown their ugly side in the last year.

Something like this would be devastating and unrecoverable IMO.

·
Master subscriber
1,643 Posts
Unless they are affected in a bad way, leave it alone. People react to different drugs differently. I could never work and smoke pot. However I was prescribed percocet and oxycontin for major pain. With the knowledge of business owners of 130 plus employee company. As long as I was able to show prescription bottles and reported to administrator of drug tests, I was fine. I had 0 negative effect from the pills. I even had been promoted to supervision while on the pills. I had sat with the 3 owners and told them of my useage. I told them if they ever felt uncomfortable to move me back to the counter where I wasn't working around heavy equip. or customers. I did resign and move to Ca. after working at the previous job for 8 years, 3 years ago. Where I am now 100% disabled.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts