Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much is a 70 Challenger worth in good condition.Original paint-blue/black vinal top-original 318 car/bench seat?Do the numbers show what interrior was in it or can I change to buckets/console?Thanks

·
Registered
969 Posts
Depends on what you want to do with it? 318 cars have no collector value, but as donors for clones, pro touring or race cars they do. Ebodys has rust issues in most parts of the country so you need to plan on what it will cost to get where you're going. I've seen solid driver cars go from $8K to $12K

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Depends on what you want to do with it? 318 cars have no collector value, but as donors for clones, pro touring or race cars they do. Ebodys has rust issues in most parts of the country so you need to plan on what it will cost to get where you're going. I've seen solid driver cars go from $8K to $12K
No rust on this car except for a small spot by the heatercore.Thanks

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
A 1969 RS/SS 396 Camaro hard top ran thru the Atlanta auto auction last Thursday and it did not sell for a top bid of $28,000. the car was very, very nice with the correct year engine but not numbers matching.

A 318 Challenger is not the most desirable one built. It would bring crazy money as a HEMI clone and you would not be destroying a limited production car.

I know MOPARS pretty well, I have owned several Cuda's & Challenger's and I still have a '70 440 six pack Challenger, shaker hood, disc brakes, 4 speed, Dana, ralley dash car with 47,000 miles that I have owned since 1974

1 - 20 of 39 Posts