Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
I know what ya mean dude. Some of the mopar guys that I talk to at the cruise nights are pretty strange... Chevy guys always brag on how fast there chit is and the ford guys seem to be full of themselfs with attitudes... Just my take on it..

·
Registered
26,488 Posts
I know what ya mean dude. Some of the mopar guys that I talk to at the cruise nights are pretty strange... Chevy guys always brag on how fast there chit is and the ford guys seem to be full of themselfs with attitudes... Just my take on it..
That is so true.

I'm one of the strange ones.:smt082

·
Registered
300 Posts
haha , i work in the speed shop in my sig and we dred the chrysler fanatics as they allways want the wierd shit and they just love doing things backwards, plus i recon i can pick them just by looking at them these days , they have a certain rough look
as you can tell ive had a day full of them today

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Only thing with Mopar guys that usually rings true, it aint worth shit when they want to buy it..but its worth a FUCKING MINT when its them selling it.

AMC guys, now they are an odd bunch...consistently.

·
Registered
7,540 Posts
I must be well rounded.. I like them all.. If it's bad ass it's bad ass... I was out on the street last night driving the badest get down car I have ever been in hands down... It wasnt a Mopar either...

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
I fully agree.. When I decided to build a Mopar and started getting in with the "Mopar or no car" group, I realized something "different" about them..:rolleyes:

I like them all, build them all, and have no problem making them all run pretty good, so I am totally fucked up, I have the worst characteristics of ALL of them lumped into one person, I can't even stand myself! :smt044

·
Registered
3,853 Posts
After reading this thread, I can relate to a lot of what has been said here about some of the hardcore Mopar owners, but overall most are decent people. I must also say I'm mostly a Chevy guy, but I'm still pretty open minded and like and appreciate most all makes/models of hot rods/drag cars. ;)

Anyway, I couldn't help but immediately think of the movie Joe Dirt, LOL, and this other scene from an old Clint Eastwood classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm91ZQ0CVe4

:p:rolleyes:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts