Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I woke jeana up this morning and said that you wanted that hugg topless,i got slaped and told i'd be sleeping on the couch for a while. I tried,I :smt005

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Gary Abbey said:
:smt015 this is me on the couch
it must be something in the air.......that's where I slept last night as well.......No Monty, I didn't share the details of our conversation yesterday :oops: :-D

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
I'll let Monty handle that one..........I can tell you, there is marked difference in how our ladies change after you mary them and what's important to them :?

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Rod Lenz said:
I'll let Monty handle that one..........I can tell you, there is marked difference in how our ladies change after you mary them and what's important to them :?
Mine is no problem.....I just sleep on the couch to have "Couch Time" in the bank.....as for them changin......just buy her a bigger rock every year....Works for me :-D

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Rod Lenz said:
Mine is no problem.....I just sleep on the couch to have "Couch Time" in the bank.....as for them changin......just buy her a bigger rock every year....Works for me :-D
LMAO!!! Sha' likes that idea!!!!!!! She say's hello, Jimmy :)

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
:smt041 Hi Sha'.......NO Rock???? Dump that Chump.......
Hey Jimmy this is Sha' - I tried that once but Rod is like a fungus that refuses to go away and the only rock he has to give me is between his ears!!! :smt005 Jk! (LOVE YA ROD) :D

·
God Bless America
10,615 Posts
I didn't know Kobe Drag Raced with all these Wemen getting New Rings. lmao

and men sleeping on couches Geeeeeeeeee

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NO marriage for this guy,it happend once and it cost me everything. AND I MEAN EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt013 Im doing the live together thing now,if it dont work she's gone and ill sleep where i damm well chose. I lose nothing. :-D

·
Registered
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:shock: You guy's are scareing me with the diamond,love and marrige shit. Lets get back to talking car's or this site will end up like BBNOVA 's site. A bunch of giggling women. :-D

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
*Ya give em Diamonds......and you can do what you want!!!....look at Mr Bryant.......I just want to play with cars......so 3 ct was fine :p

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Gary Abbey said:
:shock: You guy's are scareing me with the diamond,love and marrige shit. Lets get back to talking car's or this site will end up like BBNOVA 's site. A bunch of giggling women. :-D
You started this shit with talk of Monty hugging your lady topless!! :-D :-D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts