Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He told me is down to 2 BUTTS a day :Sheep :Sheep :-gay

LOL :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hear ya brother,,,same here,I need to quit myself down to a pack in 2 days
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Monty Mikho said:
I'm down to 2 packs a day :oops:
holy!!!!

there has got to be a way to help to quit,,I tried quite a few times,,them phuckin things are killin us

I know I know they are gonna say just chuck themm...folks its not that easy!!

Tom

someone out there must beable to help out with a program post up the links
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
136,618 Posts
Actually it is pretty simple.. Just go downtown and pick up some heroine and shoot it up.. You will fall asleep for hours.. After 6 months you'll be so broke that you cant afford smokes no more!!! You have questions? We have answers :-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd rather quit and put more money into my car...or build a few more engines!!! :-D
 

·
Complete Smartass
Joined
·
6,190 Posts
Monty Mikho said:
Actually it is pretty simple.. Just go downtown and pick up some heroine and shoot it up.. You will fall asleep for hours.. After 6 months you'll be so broke that you cant afford smokes no more!!! You have questions? We have answers :-D
Man I dont think Bill Gates could afford a racecar and a heroin problem you better keep smoking :shock: :-D
 

·
Complete Smartass
Joined
·
6,190 Posts
Whats the frustration factor comparison .............................................you can use heroin year round though :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Scott Sparks said:
Monty Mikho said:
Actually it is pretty simple.. Just go downtown and pick up some heroine and shoot it up.. You will fall asleep for hours.. After 6 months you'll be so broke that you cant afford smokes no more!!! You have questions? We have answers :-D
Man I dont think Bill Gates could afford a racecar and a heroin problem you better keep smoking :shock: :-D
LoL Scott :smt005 :smt005 :smt005

lots of help you are :smt033
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
garyj said:
Tom McDunnah said:
He told me is down to 2 BUTTS a day :Sheep :Sheep :-gay

LOL :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
Monty needs to Quit smoking poles :-gay
Now there is some funny chit right there gary :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top